Does anyone else love the smell?

I find I can wet things numerous times as long has I hang them up to dry or air,  but if I'm peeing on towels on the sofa and just throw them in a heap in the utility room the  air cant get to them and you get that foul ammonia smell.  I love the smell of things I've wet as long as I keep drying them quickly, I'm fortunate to have a washing line outside and often hang things I've peed on out there to dry.

I think pee in a container will always go rank  unless its very diluted, I tend to not flush the toilet if its just got pee in and that can get a bit ripe, I remember when I was little my grandad still used to like a chamber pot and they always smelled horrible in the morning, but at least had a lid 🙂

Edited by mickymoist
to add
  • Like 2

I love the smell of female pee, either fresh, or dried in a woman's clothing, or on her skin. I posted recently about my attraction to a girl in elementary school, because she smelled of pee, while walking around, fully clothed. Not sure if she was old enough for her pee to contain pheromones, but I was definitely drawn to it. I also love to inhale the fragrance of her pee, when I am licking a woman's pussy, with or without hair. I find that female skin retains pee smells just about as well as hair. I am still strongly attracted to mature women who give off an odor of their own pee, either fresh, or aged a little, while walking around, fully dressed, although this is very rare, in today's world. This is obviously due to their pheromones, as well as to my knowledge that their attractive fragrance arises from residual pee, in their clothing, or on their skin, and I begin fantasizing about what got wet. Was it a wetting accident, or a peeing accident, when using a public toilet, or the outdoors? Either one is a huge turn-on, for me, and I seek details, and additional, evidence, like damp spots in her clothing, or dribbles on her legs, which can be very intimate. If she is a g.f., or close friend, I may even comment on how good she smells. hoping that she will volunteer information.  The pheromones in female pee are the sources of my attraction. I don't like the smell of my own pee, either fresh, or aged, nor do I like the smells of pee from other males.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
  • Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Love the smell, but have found that if you overhydrate the pee losses its normal smell and ends up smelling (to me anyway) bad. I notice this most when my pee has no yellow in it. If its all clear it smells bad. The more yellow the pee the better it smells.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/10/2021 at 8:34 PM, jmatthews1995 said:

One of the things that really gets me with this kink is the lovely scent of pee. I don't mind if it's just coming out or if it's the smell after a couple of wettings without bothering to clean up!

There is nothing I can imagine more wonderful than cleaning up a cutie that has wet herself a couple of time, the scent being one of the most amazing parts of it!!

Am I the only one?

I personally am more turned on by the visual factor. However I do love to smell my wife's knickers, the aroma of her pussy mixed with the slight scent of her wee is beautiful and always makes me hard.

• Love 1
  • 3 weeks later...

On one of my countryside walks there are the remains of an old brick shed, on the floor are the usual yellow stained tissues, that alone makes my heart thump. You are always hit by the smell of piss, now at this point I'm hard. Love to find the most recent stain and re soak that patch, it kind of kick starts the aroma. To finish it off a nice fresh load of cum on top. Cock back in pants wet with piss and cum stains, I'll smell those later. 

• 3 weeks later...

On Saturday nights, my wife wears bikini bottoms and pisses on to my chest whilst wearing them and then uses them to mop me up. Then she makes me wear them to bed (I put a mattress protector down under me to keep it off the sheets). By the Tuesday morning, I have a constant hardon from the smell. We then fuck with a lot of piss play on the Tuesday night before I go back to wearing my normal undies and then going through the cycle again come Saturday.

The smell is absolutely intoxicating and turns me on like nothing else, particularly as they age a few days.

• Hot 2

I only like the smell when it's my pee. I’ve never done piss play with another human so I’d probably like that too. But every time I piss into a particularly well-used public urinal, I question my piss fetish every single time hahaha, because it smells disgusting! And it has to be well-hydrated pee, or else it's repulsive to me. I can’t stand the smell of my own morning piss, it is not a turn on in the slightest. If it’s clear like water, it kinda smells like salt water, and tastes a bit like popcorn, or salty ramen soup. Quite nice actually, all things considered.

• Love 1
  • 8 months later...
On 6/10/2021 at 9:34 PM, Paulypeeps said:

I really like the smell of dried dilute pee on my clothes. If I have wet myself I will often just hang my clothes up to dry then put them back in the wardrobe. When I get them out again it is lovely to press the fabric to my nose and smell the very subtle aroma that is hard to believe is pee.

Ohh, that lovely intrigueing secret in old wooden trunk... mixed with notes of good sensual parfume....images(11).jpg.f0d221f85d582a66ceb4af40eb15542b.jpg

"Eau de Wee  'est  Eau de Vie" ...

• Like 1

Smell can be a huge part of it for me. I'd love to find a well used indoor area like a staircase, lift, alcove, perhaps an abandoned shed etc.

There's a brick bus shelter nearby that always has a darkened puddle of piss on the concrete that's very potent