Does anyone else love the smell?

@jmatthews1995 You are definitely not alone! I share your like, and I have been aware of it since I discovered my interest in pee, in my childhood. Research indicates that female urine contains chemical species called pheromones, which contribute to its scent, and are attractive to males, and possibly to females, too. So liking the scent is a perfectly natural reaction, which may be pre-sexual, in nature. I have posted my experience of being attracted to a little girl in elementary school, when we were both age 6 or 7, primarily because of her smell. I was able to look up her skirt, immediately after she returned from the bathroom, one day, and discovered some lovely yellow pee droplets on her inner thighs, and fresh pee spots, in her white panties, which obviously gave rise to her special smell. I doubt that it was a sexual thing, at that age.

• Like 1
On 6/11/2021 at 12:05 AM, greedyneedygirl said:

I once sent a pair of my soiled panties to an old boyfriend. He liked to dangle them in the steam of a boiling kettle, he claimed that it brought about the musky odour of my pussy and pee.

Very hot greedy and not just the steam 😁😋

• Like 1

Yes, I love the smell as well.   It is best if either fresh, or dried before it starts to deteriorate.  So, clothes that are wet heavily and then left scrunched up don't dry, so they start to have an ammonia smell.   However, dried pee clothes smell delightful.  

• Agree 2

One of the greatest turn-ons for me is when I would go down on a girl and she had a full bush. I couldn't wait to bury my face in it cause I knew I was in for a treat. Very rarely was I disappointed. Ladies' pussy fur retains ALL her scents and smells... her own personal female scent as well as prior pee smell. There is no better fragrance or taste imo then a musky female scent sprinkled with her own previous pee drops mixed in. I get aroused just thinking about previous encounters...  

• Agree 3
Guest UnabashedUser
On 6/10/2021 at 3:34 PM, jmatthews1995 said:

Am I the only one?

Hell no. Have always been attracted to the aroma of fresh female pee. Also the seafood scent of other fluids found between those moist pissflaps of an aroused woman.  An ex gf used to take her middle finger, slide it into her pussy, and then hold it under my nose, usually in a public place like a restaurant, just to watch me develop an instant hardon.

Guest UnabashedUser
On 6/10/2021 at 7:05 PM, greedyneedygirl said:

brought about the musky odour of my pussy and pee.

What a great thing to do for him. Love sniffing fresh panties and then whacking off onto them.

I am so glad I'm not the only one, cause I was always so embarassed about liking the smell of pee. I like to pee in the shower and let the smell hit me full force. I also really enjoy smelling my wife's panties after shw uses them and she gives me them before sex. The smell of pee and pussy makes my dick hard and ready.

Thanks for sharing, I feel better about my fetishes.

• Like 2
  • Hot 2
2 hours ago, Alfresco said:

I just thought also about the fact that I love to walk by places that are regularly used for outdoor pee and inhale the scent of dried pee.   I'm thinking of times when I've walked through underpasses or narrow alleys or carpark stairwells and that unmistakeable aroma is detected.  I always inhale deeply and enjoy the scent - it is probably mostly left by other men, but I like to think that there is some female pee in there as well and I imagine the girls squatting in that place as I inhale their aromas.  

💯 I am the same way scent of piss is such a turn on especially like this! Always do this too lol

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, Starks2010 said:

There’s nothing like walking through an area that smells of piss and then see littered napkins and tissue on the ground. 

Especially if the tissue them self and fresh too 

• Agree 3

I love the thought of all the desperate pussies and penis' that must have been on the verge of wetting to have had to choose to piss in public. Also the though of them having to walk home with a little pissy private area after no doubt not wiping after their relief. 😍

• Like 3
15 hours ago, Alfresco said:

I just thought also about the fact that I love to walk by places that are regularly used for outdoor pee and inhale the scent of dried pee.   I'm thinking of times when I've walked through underpasses or narrow alleys or carpark stairwells and that unmistakeable aroma is detected.  I always inhale deeply and enjoy the scent - it is probably mostly left by other men, but I like to think that there is some female pee in there as well and I imagine the girls squatting in that place as I inhale their aromas.  

Stale pee like you commonly smell in alleys in cities is just gross to me. It's nothing like the scent of freshly peed-on dirt, or of someone's pants right after wetting, or even what I smell from my own stream when I'm at a urinal.

Fresh pee in a bathroom/on clothes often reminds me of popcorn for some reason, at least when it's male pee. After drinking coffee it gets a "roasted" aroma, almost like slightly overheated/burnt popcorn. Another interesting association, I find that zucchini has an aftertaste that reminds me a bit of the fresh pee aroma as well. Dirt and plants that are freshly peed on have a kind of almost piney, mossy smell to me, especially if it's in a forest (duh). But urine in a city alley or subway station just smells kinda like a mix of cabbage and window cleaner (the latter is kind of expected since both have ammonia).

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Carb0nBased said:

Stale pee like you commonly smell in alleys in cities is just gross to me. It's nothing like the scent of freshly peed-on dirt, or of someone's pants right after wetting, or even what I smell from my own stream when I'm at a urinal.

I get where you are coming from - It is not so much the actual smell of stale pee that I like so much as the fact that the smell makes me realise what has happened there and I then imagine girls squatting.  I also often add my own pee to it as well - just for good measure.  I do agree that fresh pee is more pleasant smelling.

• Agree 2
  • Hot 2
  • 4 weeks later...
On 6/10/2021 at 8:31 PM, dltq said:

Fresh, yes. Not aged, though.

I'm curious about the chemical process that makes it go foul so quickly. I keep a small plastic trash can by my bed so I can pee in the middle of the night without getting up. It doesn't smell bad at the time, but by morning it does. Something about oxidation brings out a sulfurous, unpleasant quality.

• Agree 2