Post Funny Piss related Stuff (Memes, Sayings, Jokes, ...)

1 hour ago, gldenwetgoose said:

🙂  For the young, and the non-Brits, worth pointing out perhaps that the audience included many giants of British TV entertainment of the late 20th Century

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/10/2022 at 5:39 PM, MaxWasTaken said:

The video starts a bit slow but its actually pretty funny (and accurate). 
Now i want a women's version tho xD. 

🙂 that is quite funny although I don't think I've encountered hardly any of them, and in the first instance I would definitely prefer to stand next to someone than use the kiddie spec urinal! I have been the tripod with my forehead on the wall a few times in my youth though when I was the worse for wear 😁

Edited by mickymoist
  • Like 1
On 2/10/2022 at 5:39 PM, MaxWasTaken said:

The video starts a bit slow but its actually pretty funny (and accurate). 
Now i want a women's version tho xD. 

Never experienced a 'dropper' ... but it's all good 🙂

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Kupar said:

11.png

As a frequent user of outhouses,  I wonder what caused this, likely some missed streams onto the wood. There are specific types of privies you should never pee in (composting toilets) that even have urine catchers at the front of the hole to catch any errant automatic pees when in use that divert to separate containers/pits. As if we all needed an excuse to not use a "proper" toilet. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Vassal said:

As a frequent user of outhouses,  I wonder what caused this, likely some missed streams onto the wood. There are specific types of privies you should never pee in (composting toilets) that even have urine catchers at the front of the hole to catch any errant automatic pees when in use that divert to separate containers/pits. As if we all needed an excuse to not use a "proper" toilet. 

I have zero experience of outdoor privies I'm afraid. I thought maybe this was a photo from North Dakota. Or Saskatchewan maybe. And perhaps there had been some warm pee in the the pan, and then the vapour had instantly condensed and frozen beautifully into ice. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Bacardi said:

I was about to start my day but came across this on fb:

https://fb.watch/cGeSGZppKk/

I laughed so hard. And there was a comment that said "now show how to gracefully poop in it" 🤣🤣🤣🤣

So many questions...

- Surely putting a plastic napkin over your lap isn't going to make a difference when you're wearing tight jeans like that girl?

- Once you've wriggled out of your jeans, can you really pee at that angle sitting in your car seat?

- Why is it always blue water on any demo?

- What if you're going to pee more than 700cc?

- Does it remind anyone else of a slushy?

• Haha 4
  • 1 month later...