Post Funny Piss related Stuff (Memes, Sayings, Jokes, ...)

On 4/17/2023 at 1:22 AM, Alfresco said:

Surely the reason it is made of wool is to make it absorbent so it doesn’t matter when you miss as it is soaked up with no mess.  

If it was to make if absorbent cotton yarn would be better, wool tends to repel liquid

• Like 1
18 hours ago, MaxWasTaken said:

Happy P-Day guys :D.

(Penny is a discount super market chain in Germany for those who don't know) 

20230419_151106.jpg

That reminds me of a Facebook account of a German lass named Peni, and how the genitive became Penis, i.e "Penis Photos" 

• Haha 2
21 hours ago, Pee Sensei said:

okay maybe this toilet is a little too creepy

FB_IMG_1681910546225.jpg

I'd feel like those skulls would be constantly watching and laughing at me while I peed lol.

But other than that, I am into this. It's really pretty. 

56 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

I'd feel like those skulls would be constantly watching and laughing at me while I peed lol.

But other than that, I am into this. It's really pretty. 

First thing I thought was "I'm glad I'm not the person who has to dust that."   I guess I'm very domesticated 😄

• Hug 1
  • Haha 2
33 minutes ago, likesToLick said:

First thing I thought was "I'm glad I'm not the person who has to dust that."   I guess I'm very domesticated 😄

I should think that if i can afford an expensive looking toilet and bathroom like that then I wouldn't be the one cleaning it either 😬 hopefully I'd be able to pay someone really well to get into the cracks and crevices of that toilet and clean it for me 😅

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, TMN_Femboi said:

The top text probably means "Sorry, father, for I am pissing"

And the bottom (less sure about that one): "Let it rain, my child"

...... why tf do I suddenly understand french?

I thought as much as well to be honest, I just thought it'd be more within the site rules to add a translation.

Though, I should point out that the grammar looks odd to me. for one, Pisser is the infinitive, yet j'ai is I have, to it looks to say, "I have to piss". which I'd have thought would be je dois pisser instead (I must piss) Second, I think means go to the rain? I'm confused.

This is why we need proper translations.

7 hours ago, CON2H4 said:

translation?

Sorry,  never occurred to me that a picture needed translation.  With Google to help out my schoolboy French I interpreted it to mean:

"Forgive me Father for I have pissed."  "Let it rain my child."

17 minutes ago, Wetling said:

i can has cheezburger? 😉 Memes and grammar – know what I mean? 😄

The meme was probably created by a German cat, or at least a cat without a good grasp of French grammar

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Bacardi said:

FB_IMG_1683667305327.thumb.jpg.ca126a49c0c1d637cc217f95b7123913.jpg

Found in the wild. 

I fart when I pee often lol. Guess I am not this guy's cup of pee.

Sounds like a very considerate lady,  making sure to get all the farts out so they won't happen when he is eating her pussy after she pees.  Truly a very caring person. 🥰

• Like 3
  • Haha 1