Post Funny Piss related Stuff (Memes, Sayings, Jokes, ...)

22 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

I'm so sorry that I laugh at stupid things but I saw this this morning in one of my AI art groups and busted my gut laughing.

FB_IMG_1679835121591.thumb.jpg.f6edceecda37f04b2befbabc5b0ca148.jpg

I mean it's pretty and I bet being inside is breath taking, but there is no way I'd ever use a stained glass bathroom in the middle of a park unless you could prove to me no one would be able to see me from the outside 🤣

I love it!  That is totally fabulous.

• Agree 3
On 3/26/2023 at 11:24 PM, Bacardi said:

I'm so sorry that I laugh at stupid things but I saw this this morning in one of my AI art groups and busted my gut laughing.

FB_IMG_1679835121591.thumb.jpg.f6edceecda37f04b2befbabc5b0ca148.jpg

I mean it's pretty and I bet being inside is breath taking, but there is no way I'd ever use a stained glass bathroom in the middle of a park unless you could prove to me no one would be able to see me from the outside 🤣

It is beautiful, and I am sure that I would use it. But if the local teenagers don’t break it, then the next hailstorm will take it out! 💥⛈️

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, CON2H4 said:

Wut?

(what I'm about to write will be slightly inaccurate because English just doesn't have the words to convey the 'proper' meanings)

Daoism is all about the idea that there is an underlying 'path'/'course of action'/'flow' of everything in the world. Sinful people try to hold society's standards above that while those who have... lets call it 'achieved enlightenment' follow the flow all their actions are as 'the world wills it'. There are some disagreements about what exactly said 'way' is, but there is a general agreement on it being related to doing things in a natural manner.

Now, think about what that means when you have a full bladder. Those blind to the truth will listen to manmade rules and seek for a bathroom while those following the Dao will choose the most 'natural' manner to become 'free of desire' 😝. There is no need for 'artificial' things like decency, you follow the 'flow of the world' by adding your 'flow' into the world and no human shall have the authority to judge you for it.

And before anybody says sth about it being improper to try and interpret religious teachings in such a 'naughty' way: Usually yes, but not for this religion, since the most fundamental texts explicitely state that one should apply it in every single action they perform, no matter how simple.

PS: maybe that explains why ppl are peeing outside in China all the time

PPS: no, I was not high while writing this. I somehow feel the need to clarify that

Edited by TMN_Femboi
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1
On 4/15/2023 at 1:03 PM, Bacardi said:

FB_IMG_1681528505652.thumb.jpg.5c6d719e71a8d8ef9d9c960b8d49e7c2.jpg

From one of my AI art groups.

Fellas, how many of you could aim into that teeny tiny hole?

Surely the reason it is made of wool is to make it absorbent so it doesn’t matter when you miss as it is soaked up with no mess.  

• Like 1