Post Funny Piss related Stuff (Memes, Sayings, Jokes, ...)

24 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

https://fb.watch/imRkJBU00o/

Facebook never disappoints. Although the site of that woman trying to pee on that Itty bitty square of fake grass was really hot, even if it wasn't real. Still don't think these would work for me tho 🤣

Interesting idea, but I gotta wonder if how many people would pay $168 for a pair of pants just to avoid finding a discreet location when needed.

Their online shop also has some other interesting products, although these are apparently being discontinued: a "PEE OUTSIDE" baseball cap and a reusable Kula cloth for wiping:

https://sheflyapparel.com/collections/merch-shop/products/pee-outside-hat

https://sheflyapparel.com/collections/merch-shop/products/shefly-x-kula-cloth

I also found this amusing review of the pants on YT:

2 minutes ago, DXR said:

Interesting idea, but I gotta wonder if how many people would pay $168 for a pair of pants just to avoid finding a discreet location when needed.

For $168 I could probably buy myself like 10 pairs of jeans and leggings all together and sew zippers into the crotches of them and make my own. God damn.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Bacardi said:

https://fb.watch/imRkJBU00o/

Facebook never disappoints. Although the site of that woman trying to pee on that Itty bitty square of fake grass was really hot, even if it wasn't real. Still don't think these would work for me tho 🤣

Something like this would be really useful for guys, too.  Especially those who like a discreet pee under a table or somewhere similarly naughty.

Exposing the male organ through the "first zipper" is risky and almost always gets the crotch wet. Having a second zipper that allows direct exposure to the floor would be both sensible and liberating.  But would I pay $168 just to make peeling on the floor easier?  That's an interesting question.  😂

• Agree 1
On 1/29/2023 at 9:13 PM, Bacardi said:

For $168 I could probably buy myself like 10 pairs of jeans and leggings all together and sew zippers into the crotches of them and make my own. God damn.

Ha! Love this comment. I'm both frugal and an Engineer, so I am an avid DIY-er, and I love solving problems myself rather than spending money unnecessarily.

I'm a guy, but am an avid outdoorsman (camping, hiking, etc.), so am fairly familiar with this problem for women. My wife HATES peeing outside; she has to pretty much get naked from the waist down, so she will more often suffer rather than exposing herself or risking a mess. Maybe she needs something like this (or Bacardi's DIY version)!

• Like 2
  • Love 1
On 1/29/2023 at 9:13 PM, Bacardi said:

Maybe this is a stupid question but... why not wear a short skirt over pants/leggings? The leggings give you coverage if you're being active in a way where one wants pants and not a skirt. When you need to go, pull down the leggings, the skirt still covers one's bits for modesty.

As someone who has worn a kilt on many occasions, I appreciate the ease of access that a skirt offers. I understand they aren't for every occasion, but when worn as part of layers they have some real benefits.

There are also 'rain kilts' which are lightweight and designed to dry quickly. They could be put on quickly if someone wanted privacy while dropping trousers - that's what they're made for.

• Like 1

I dont know if anyone told this joke or not. If so im sorry but: A lifeguard caught Lil Johnny peeing in the pool. He says Lil Johnny you cant pee in the pool. Lil Johnny goes: Oh come on but everyone does that. The lifeguard goes: Well yeah but not from the diving board

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
On 2/7/2023 at 1:43 AM, AbbyPeePrincess said:

67D1DB0A-ED19-4E62-8812-AFDD972F3485.thumb.jpeg.345e3e823fa9b90ba6c95a3b8cf6bfa8.jpegC151FE04-DF94-4340-8F5C-2375BC1B72E9.thumb.jpeg.1105da4dedec34b4e6db8fb11c1dc3d2.jpeg

This would be pretty genius set up in a more "rustic" situation like a homestead. Composting toilets are strictly no urine/moisture as it ruins the process, some have urine separators positions at the front (though not sure how that'd work with pussies, at least to the effect needed). This would just be a better way to just combine grey water and dilute urine which does build up over time. Used to work at a summer camp for many summers and let me tell you, you could definitely tell me and my bunkmates just would open the door to pee. No smell, it just did stuff to the leaf bed and ground.

• Like 1