Post Funny Piss related Stuff (Memes, Sayings, Jokes, ...)

12 hours ago, Takashi96 said:

Did you hear about the fly who landed on the toilet seat?

He was pissed off.

My favorite edgy joke in elementary school. 

I mean, that's the literal origin of to piss off. It came from the analogy of how annoyed a fly must be that they were knocked off a toilet seat by someone's piss.

1 hour ago, Bacardi said:

Bottom right turns me on a whole lot. The rest have me in tears 🤣🤣

But for real, i would love for a man to lean on a wall and pee on me like that 👀 something about being so natural, loose, and care free turns me on a lot.

I volunteer ... other volunteers will have to queue up behind me

Even if I didn't have wood before I start, I'm sure I'd be hard as steel by the last drop

• Cheeky 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 2
1 hour ago, Pee Sensei said:

pee in the kitchen sink? no, pee in the kitchen toilet

FB_IMG_1661249818990.jpg

Not as concerned with there being a toilet in the kitchen but I'm more concerned with it being installed poorly. That open floor cut is asking for leaks/"poor aim" to go horribly wrong for the floor and likely tenant underneath.

On 12/1/2022 at 8:45 AM, Pee Sensei said:

pee in the kitchen sink? no, pee in the kitchen toilet

FB_IMG_1661249818990.jpg

He was preparing something for lunch for him and his roommate. Sarah came home looking very frantic about something. “something wrong?” George spoke to her with slight concern, “please move I have to pee!” She desperately yelled and kinda pushed George over to get to the hidden toilet that the apartment owner put there for some odd reason and she quickly opened it up, pulled up her dress and pulled down her panties and tights and sat down on the toilet and Piss starts gushing out of her.

Dress hitched up, legs together, panties around ankles, the sound of urine hitting the water hard, and a very relieved face that Sarah is making. George was witnessing this with his eyes and is getting kind of turned on by it. 

“Phew, if I went any longer without the toilet I would’ve wetted myself or popped a squat in the hallway” she said happily while smiling. “Heh yeah” George said while hiding the fact that he is turned on by all of this. 

After a bit her peeing started to die down and she looked at him and said “can I get something to wipe with?” 

“of course, I’ll get some toilet paper.” 
George then walked over to the bathroom to grab some bathroom tissues and then went back to Sarah with them. “Thanks” she said while taking the toilet paper from him and proceeds to wipe herself with it, after that was done she got up and pulled her panties and tights back up and letted her dress go back down and went over to the sink to wash her hands. 

“would you like some grilled cheese?” He asked, “yes I would like that, thank you.” She replied. 

end. 

• Love 1
On 11/23/2022 at 11:56 AM, colette888 said:

how-to-pee-with-morning-wood.jpg.b83b83efbc962c3325ec8dfd92ae8c3a.jpg

All good techniques, but it is far easier to pee with morning wood if you don’t try to use a toilet!  Far easier to pee in the shower (even if you are not having a shower) or onto wall tiles over the bath.   If slightly more brave, then just step outside into the garden and pee where you are standing.  Well those are three methods I use anyway.

• Thanks 1