Post Funny Piss related Stuff (Memes, Sayings, Jokes, ...)

8 hours ago, Jason Basin said:

This is probably an old one but I've only just heard it and love it!

What's the difference between roast beef and pea soup?

Any fool can roast beef!

I think most of the users of this forum would disagree on the punchline but still funny :)

But I brought something too:

FB_IMG_1669053307020.jpg

• Haha 4
5 hours ago, Pee Sensei said:

I think most of the users of this forum would disagree on the punchline but still funny 🙂

But I brought something too:

FB_IMG_1669053307020.jpg

I had the pleasure of 1) Being able to use a privy in the first place and 2) using this system while enjoying a nice view of the mountainside while using this 3 sided privy. Pull the arm up when in use and avoid all the potential awkward situations when using a 3 sided outhouse. 

PXL_20220916_181112971.RESTORED.jpg

PXL_20220916_181427627.RESTORED.jpg

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Bacardi said:

I would rather piss and shit in the street (with friends, I guess) than use a port a potty. Those things are V I L E. And I have a crippling fear that someone is going to knock one over while I'm in it no cap 😔

I don’t really mind using porta potties and outhouses, the dealbreaker though if there is literal human feces smeared everywhere then at that point I’ll do my business outside with other individuals like what I probably should’ve done in the first place like what god intended. 

• Haha 1