Curious as to why people like holding in their pee

Could someone share why they like hold in their pee?  I understand the relief you experience when you finally let go; however I don't  think I could get to that point through choice.  I'm not knocking it at all, just interested in why people enjoy this experience.  Is it something women enjoy more than men? 

It's a very good question why any of us find any aspect of this bodily waste and it's production so exciting.  And I'm pretty clueless why.

In my case, I absolutely adore the female form and especially the 'private parts'.  I sort of think that my fascination with pee relates to early experiences of seeing those private parts and seeing peeing, which have then got mixed in with my sexual preferences around the female form.  I don't always hold, but if I do it's usually part of a sexual fantasy for me - imagining a lady being desperate and eventually managing to find relief, either in a toilet or maybe not.  It's all about how much the lady would enjoy the moment of relief (and if she doesn't enjoy, then I don't really enjoy either).  So I'm basically imagining myself experiencing that feeling of finally getting relief and enjoying it in a way that makes all the pain beforehand worth it.

There's maybe also an element of risk comes into play too - like teenagers making out and trying not to get caught, or people playing with other sexual thrills - a risk of will I make it, will I have to stop an pee somewhere risky, or will I even have an accident...?  With the risk can then come the thrill after the event.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Hot 2

For me, I enjoy the relief. If I hold, the pleasure of the relief is greater. Sometimes the holding is involuntary, or semi-involuntary - by which I mean I'll think "If I set off home without having a wee, I will probably be OK until I get there, but I might not. And I could stop, but I could probably hold on." I don't do it all that often, to be honest, but it is nice when I do. The element of risk is a thrill, but that's not the main reason for me.

And when K (my wife) holds (sometimes for herself and sometimes at my request) that's not really related to increasing the pleasure of relief (though that is a side-effect) and more related to the fact that she'll have more wee for whatever we are doing - e.g., a golden shower will last longer, or I'll be able to watch her weeing for longer.

I'm with @gldenwetgoose on my inability to really explain the kink. I just don't think it can really be done - and it doesn't really matter, and it makes this kink fascinating. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

For me, I enjoy holding because my bladder is on the small side. So it's partly out of a desire to not pee all the time, and also because I enjoy the feeling of fullness that results. I can actually feel the walls of my bladder stretching to try to contain it, and that's pretty exciting. I can sort of tell how small it is at that point. Definitely don't mind talking about it more.

for me, personally, i like holding because i like the pressure of a full bladder. for reasons unknown, it's always turned me on to have to pee - not just mentally, but physically as well. there's nothing better (imo) than masturbating while needing to pee. holding will turn me on almost every time.

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
11 hours ago, pisspup said:

for me, personally, i like holding because i like the pressure of a full bladder. for reasons unknown, it's always turned me on to have to pee - not just mentally, but physically as well. there's nothing better (imo) than masturbating while needing to pee. holding will turn me on almost every time.

I have heard that it really intensifies the orgasms for some women.

On 6/10/2021 at 5:18 AM, DBBoy said:

Hi folks, thanks for contributing - great comments and observations.  @pisspup, I'm  interested to know what happens when you orgasm.  Do you still hold your pee or is the feeling so intense you have to let go?

for me when I get off while I have to pee, it depends how badly I need to go. I usually end up spurting some while masturbating, which is nice because it makes it all wetter and makes the need to let it all go even more. Sometimes I can’t help but let it go when I’m right at the end or when orgasm. But sometimes I can hold off, then after I come I piss where I am. That usually brings me back to having a second orgasm 🙂

One time I was with another woman and I had been holding and when I orgasmed I peed - it sprayed a bit and she thought I squirted, lmao. I let her think that.

• Love 1
  • Hot 3

I enjoy the sensation of a full bladder, especially like right now it is stretching to make room for more pee. I am leaning back a bit so not to squeeze my full bladder. I love sharing pee stories with others. I have had to pee for a few hours now, and I don't want it to end. But it is very late. I suspect I will get desperate and maybe leak when I stand up.

I really love the pressure in my penis as I get desperate. I keep hydrated and relish the feeling of my entire shaft feeling full of pee. The best part is when I near the end of my ability to hold . The intense pressure at my pee hole is similar the the sensation I feel just before I ejaculate. Of course when I am about to cum my penis is hot and tingly and the whole thing doesn't pleasantly hurt, like when I need to pee badly.

I always found desperation somehow exciting long before I knew anything about sex. When I was about 5 or 6 I encouraged the girl next door about the same age to continue holding her pee even though or because I loved seeing her very desperate, pee dancing and holding herself.  I missed her wetting her pants on the way in the house a bit later.

When I discovered my sexuality, I was laying in bed on my stomach thinking something about pee. I got an erection. I moved a bit and it felt amazing , like nothing I ever experienced. Jolts of electric pleasure shot through me , so I did it again. I did not know why but, It felt even better. After doing this several times I felt like I was going to pee the bed. This was odd because I had just gone to bed and did not have to go. But in a panic I started getting up, but it was way to late. But, what came out of my penis was hot thick and sticky, not pee.

The connection was made hard wired in my brain, and has lasted to this day over 50 years later. I think it might be genetic .

• Like 1
On 6/10/2021 at 4:18 AM, DBBoy said:

Hi folks, thanks for contributing - great comments and observations.  @pisspup, I'm  interested to know what happens when you orgasm.  Do you still hold your pee or is the feeling so intense you have to let go?

unfortunately, i don't have very strong orgasms, so usually i never accidentally let go. it just means i get to hold for longer and enjoy the sensation haha

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/10/2021 at 11:48 AM, hold_on said:

I have heard that it really intensifies the orgasms for some women.

It must, because the reason I hold is not for the satisfaction of release, but for the feeling of carrying a full bladder. Pleasurable in itself, but makes orgasms much better.

Edited by imani
  • Love 1

As many have said here, the sensation is excellent, all that extra edgy pressure and anticipation and relief, and sharing those feelings with someone else in a context where it's okay to be sexual, to be turned on by it, etc only adds to those feelings - plus sharing that vulnerability with another person and connecting over it. It also gives you time to plan out all the fun activities you are going to do when things finally open up...

• Like 1

Sometimes I like holding my piss in 🙂

When I’m watching other people going to toilet on videos and I’m holding it in I get a better picture of how he/she is feeling just before they start toileting 🙂 and sometimes I let it out at the same time and other times hold it longer 🙂

• Like 1