Encountering a sex hungry couple while being drenched

I haven't done something naughty in quite some time, so i think it would be a good idea to go on a little adventure and share it with you guys. 

I throw my underwear and shirt away, put a pair of thin shorts and my comfy hoodie on and leave the house. I go barefoot because it turns me on and it forces me to face strangers because im not able to run without shoes yet. I only wear 3 pieces of clothing IF you count the butt plug im currently using. I don't get far before a wet stream of pee runs down my legs and washes over my toes. The night is off to a good start. (https://drive.google.com/file/d/1msJ8eLNfHyUPcoS0RqrnX8ljFyNQJdIH/view?usp=sharing).

Im heading to a local park with a big climbing frame for which I have a special plan. A cool breeze is flowing over my wet shorts as i make my way towards the park. With my toy reminding me of its presence, i tip toe through the dirt feeling my feet and legs dry with every step. Im in the park now but there are some unexpected noises. In anticipation i walk towards the playground while feeling the growing urge to pee however there is an unforeseen issue. Moans of pleasure fill the otherwise quiet night and i realize that a couple is having sex where i wanted to "play". 

Its not the first time i find someone having sex here and i decide to not ruin their fun by not startling them. Hoping they finish quickly i go for a big route through the whole park. My mind is lost in lewd fantasies as i walk through the night while listening to someone getting spanked and enjoying themselves. I can't stop thinking about the couple and i decide to go for a darker path next to them when returning the scene. Feeling the wet grass beneath my feet reminds me how badly i want to pee as i get closer to the lustful shouting woman. Someone so loud is probably not bothered by being seen or heard so i decide to get cocky. Enjoying my wet self i walk right past the fucking couple as the women gets even louder. This women wants to be seen and heard. Feeling for my butt plug i laugh at the the idea of two pervert parties randomly meeting like this. 

Even though i enjoy watching them as i walk by, i still don't want to harass them, so i go for another round. I make sure to walk through every puddle and wet patch of grass as i get more and more desperate while feeling the wetness between my toes. Half an hour later i realize that my two friends are still going strong. I find myself a little tree stump out of their sight to sit on while listening to their moaning. To distract myself from thinking about my bladder to much i start to wiggle around while applying pressure on my toy. When they finally leave Im more then ready to let go. I hurry over to the climbing frame as i imagine myself hanging upside down peeing all over my body and face. But i have to accept the fact that im not good enough yet to let go while concentrating on not falling down.  So I settle for the next best thing as i use one of the support beams to stabilize myself while practicing peeing upside down. (https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mc80QpD5wBkS8s32o5kmaUN-Odoct5Ed/view?usp=sharing | https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nONbeDjeNUMhO0NKhIGyd4f0rII9DHtU/view?usp=sharing). 
Most of the wet goodness runs down my back and drenches the rear of my hoodie. But im not empty yet and not satisfied with the amount of pee on my hoodie. I go to the place where the couple fucked, place my hoodie right were they stood and soak it in another load of urine. (https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nPDuQKXqRMwZeEWrz49wtAu6O6N1bgps/view?usp=sharing | https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mvnDWYnNwiYnsKg6jtEmI8TJjGbR-qYc/view?usp=sharing). 

Enjoying my new look (https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nBTPeD85JW8DVjO6h85R3i6tTkY7gIqn/view?usp=sharing) im ready for the rest of the night. Feeling my dick press against my shorts and a toy in my butt i walk the nightly streets, soaked and smelly. I keep wondering what the people driving by might think about me as i walk back home. 

--------
Sooooo this was my first adventure with many to come. You now know some of the things i like/do and i would love for you to give me crazy ideas/challenges to try next and write about. I have my limits but im always up for new pervy deeds. I hope you enjoyed this story and i would love to see some feedback or criticism. Its been ages since i was active in a forum and my English is not perfect so im sure i have much to learn. 

• Like 2
  • Hot 2

An excellent account of a hot adventure. I hope there will be many more! One thing: you can upload pictures directly to the PF site so they will appear in place in your post as long as the total size is less than 5MB. It would mean readers don't have to click through to somewhere else to see your hot pics 🙂. Thanks for posting! 

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Kupar said:

An excellent account of a hot adventure. I hope there will be many more! One thing: you can upload pictures directly to the PF site so they will appear in place in your post as long as the total size is less than 5MB. It would mean readers don't have to click through to somewhere else to see your hot pics 🙂. Thanks for posting! 

Yeah the 5MB cap was a bit bothersome. I resized the pictures but struggled with the formatting. Even though this is just a wall of text im really picky when it comes to layout. I wanted it to be perfect but failed which is why i quit xD. 

8 minutes ago, Kupar said:

Oh. One more thing. Not sure whether the mods will move this to the Men Peeing section. I'm sure they'll advise.

I wasn't sure where to post it. The Real pee encounters & Experiences section doesn't specify that it is only for not Men. I found some stories here with a male protagonist and the "Men Peeing section" was mostly filled with pictures. While i do have pictures in this post, they are optional and only exist to support the story of the encounter/experience. If there is a thread which explains where to post what type of story i haven't found it. ( I haven't looked very careful/long either. So it might exist.)

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, MaxWasTaken said:

If there is a thread which explains where to post what type of story i haven't found it. ( I haven't looked very careful/long either. So it might exist.)

I am almost certain that a moderator will be along to explain things better than I can 🙂 

• Like 2

Where to post....  I agree it's not crystal clear and apologies there.  It may even be the case that the more experienced Mods and Admin have a better opinion than I do.

There isn't really clear guidance given by the name - but generally (my take on it is) clearly pictures of Ladies' pee has a clearly marked section, so if it were solely a picture of a lady peeing then that's the place for it.  Even though there are some topics (guys peeing in girls mouths for example) in there.  At the opposite end of the spectrum theres the Men Peeing: Pictures, Videos & Stories section.  Now the issue is that most of the sections between don't clearly define a hard and fast line in their titles.

From that I'm taking it there isn't a hard and fast rule around the fact it 'must' be posted in one area or the other - so you definitely haven't broken any rules by posting your experience in the real experiences section.  No need to worry there.

So the other question is where will it gain most visibility and be appreciated most?   I'd suggest there may be two general groups of people on the site viewing content - and I'm being careful here not to discriminate or compartment too much. It's a very loose observation.  There will be those who adore the female form and only want to see, read, watch and enjoy anything about pee coming from a female urethra. They are likely to be completely uninterested in anything to do with male pee (unless as part of heterosexual activity).  Then the other general group of people are those who appreciate pee related activity from everyone, no matter whether they share similar or a different set of organs.

Now building on that - the former set of people can sometimes be unwilling to tolerate 'penis' content in Real Experiences, contending it must go into Male Peeing.   Some of the people who appreciate 'penis' content will look for it, and find it more easily within the Men Peeing section.  So perhaps that is the closest I'll come to being prescriptive.

I'm also conscious we live in a non-binary world.  I'll confess I'm of a certain age and I don't fully understand all of the nuances, but I'm not closed, dismissive or disapproving of them.

Hope that helps in a little way - and any of the staff team are welcome to correct any aspects as needed.   I'm going to move this experience to Men Peeing - not because of anything you've done wrong Max, but just to get the best possible cover and reaction for it.   Hope that's ok.

• Agree 2
18 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Where to post....  I agree it's not crystal clear and apologies there.  It may even be the case that the more experienced Mods and Admin have a better opinion than I do.

There isn't really clear guidance given by the name - but generally (my take on it is) clearly pictures of Ladies' pee has a clearly marked section, so if it were solely a picture of a lady peeing then that's the place for it.  Even though there are some topics (guys peeing in girls mouths for example) in there.  At the opposite end of the spectrum theres the Men Peeing: Pictures, Videos & Stories section.  Now the issue is that most of the sections between don't clearly define a hard and fast line in their titles.

From that I'm taking it there isn't a hard and fast rule around the fact it 'must' be posted in one area or the other - so you definitely haven't broken any rules by posting your experience in the real experiences section.  No need to worry there.

So the other question is where will it gain most visibility and be appreciated most?   I'd suggest there may be two general groups of people on the site viewing content - and I'm being careful here not to discriminate or compartment too much. It's a very loose observation.  There will be those who adore the female form and only want to see, read, watch and enjoy anything about pee coming from a female urethra. They are likely to be completely uninterested in anything to do with male pee (unless as part of heterosexual activity).  Then the other general group of people are those who appreciate pee related activity from everyone, no matter whether they share similar or a different set of organs.

Now building on that - the former set of people can sometimes be unwilling to tolerate 'penis' content in Real Experiences, contending it must go into Male Peeing.   Some of the people who appreciate 'penis' content will look for it, and find it more easily within the Men Peeing section.  So perhaps that is the closest I'll come to being prescriptive.

I'm also conscious we live in a non-binary world.  I'll confess I'm of a certain age and I don't fully understand all of the nuances, but I'm not closed, dismissive or disapproving of them.

Hope that helps in a little way - and any of the staff team are welcome to correct any aspects as needed.   I'm going to move this experience to Men Peeing - not because of anything you've done wrong Max, but just to get the best possible cover and reaction for it.   Hope that's ok.

No issues at all. 
Im just curious why the male section is unified when the non male / girls section is separated in to sub topics. Especially when you could just have one "Pictures", one "Videos" and one "Story" Area where you would use tags to indicate Solo/Group/Male/Female/Wetting/Sex/Whatever Content. I assume this Forum has grown organically to fit the needs of the time. 

On the topic of visibility. I really don't look in to the "men's section" because most posts there are quite "shallow" or pictures only. In the stories area i found this post instead, which was not only written by a guy and from the perspective of a guy but also very in depth and enjoyable (and it got at least 12 replieswhich is above average from what i've seen so far). So maybe im using the forum wrong and assumed that everybody just did it my way. 

Again im not complaining. Im just confused ^^. 

Well, your observation is entirely correct that there is no solid line between where to post - there is a certain amount of judgement.

The only further 'logic' I can offer, is that with your experience I was going to leave it in the Real Experiences section except for one picture showing your penis.  That is the only thing that changed my opinion from 60:40 to 40:60.

And in the case of the Bedwetting post,  well as moderators we don't see every single post. Reading it now I can see one very small mention of becoming erect half way through, but otherwise it reads quite asexually (as in it could be any gender).

I'm not saying there is any wrong or right....

• Agree 1
2 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Well, your observation is entirely correct that there is no solid line between where to post - there is a certain amount of judgement.

The only further 'logic' I can offer, is that with your experience I was going to leave it in the Real Experiences section except for one picture showing your penis.  That is the only thing that changed my opinion from 60:40 to 40:60.

And in the case of the Bedwetting post,  well as moderators we don't see every single post. Reading it now I can see one very small mention of becoming erect half way through, but otherwise it reads quite asexually (as in it could be any gender).

I'm not saying there is any wrong or right....

Got it :D.