Long carpet pee on communal stairway

31 minutes ago, p1ssputz said:

(If you are worried about evidence, maybe you can do what I did, depending on the layout of your building - find a stairwell with roof access or basement access or something, someplace where people don't go often, and turn it into a toilet.

Apartment buildings and hotels are good for this - very few people use the stairs to the higher floors - they all use the lift, so take the lift to one of the higher floors, nip into the stairwell and the chances are that you can enjoy a pee on the carpet with very little chance of being caught.  Most apartment buildings have security access, so that is a bit more difficult unless you live there, but hotels you can just walk in off the street.   I have done this a good few times.  Just walk straight past reception like you know where you are going and nobody bats an eyelid.

• Like 1
On 6/8/2021 at 7:23 PM, ukpeegirl86 said:

Tonight I ended up using a spot again that I've used before. I woke up in real need of a pee. I wanted a naughty pee but I didn't want a time consuming clean up of my own carpets in the early hours of the morning, nor to leave it and wake to a smell. 

I debated going outside in the car park or by the bin area but with the amount of windows open due to the hot weather, I thought the loud splashing of piss onto concrete would get me spotted.

So I stepped outside of my flat and down a few steps of the carpeted stairway. I stopped in a corner which is shielded from immediate view (you could stop in time if you heard a door open) and with my back to the corner facing outwards, I pulled my knickers down and squatting low over the carpet I began to piss. I was pissing a strong stream which was drumming and splashing onto the darkening surface of the carpet for a good 20 seconds. The piss was pooling before it could soak in. I finished pissing, looking at the wide dark area my piss had made on the carpet as I pulled up my leggings and knickers, and headed back into my flat feeling satisfied and relieved from my long naughty piss.

Very erotic and naughty, thanks for sharing. Great place to piss by the way