Persuading wife to pee for/on me

I’ve been with my wife now for 17 year (married for 12). She knows I have a thing for watching women pee and would love to be pee’d on. I have tried to get her to watch peeing videos with me but she declines. When we first started dating she was tempted to do it but then bottled it at the last minute. I have brought it up since then but have left it for several years now. However the urge and passion has not left me and would welcome some advice on how I could encourage her and persuade her to try it. 

I might suggest you take her on a picnic, in the woods or someplace else where there are no facilities close by. Make it romantic, offer her fine food and (plenty of) drink and give her attention.

Hopefully, nature will be paying a call.

• Agree 2

IMO, if your wife is not into pee, its better pay a girl to play with you than you try to convince your wife. The person who is not into pee, mostly HATE pee,  so maybe its better do not put you marriage in risk, pee play is stressful and discusting for those who not enjoy. 

Its very rare to find a girl who truly like pee play. Even if find, she maybe can be crazy, druk addicted, a bitch, idk... The point is: If is difficult to find a girl to marry, find a girl who you can marry AND she is into watersports is even more dificult, so, accept that and graceful just pay a bitch to satisfify your kinks.

Thats is my advice. 

My impression, with all due respect, is that you are making a huge mistake in your thinking. You state that many years ago she "...was tempted to do it but then bottled it at the last minute." That fact that she has never brought it up since on her own and that she is VERY well aware of your desires, tells me (and should you) she has NO desire to partake. Trying to "convince" her or "persuade" her would or might put undo strain on your relationship imo. My wife accommodated me many many years ago in this very endeavor at my suggestion. But I was soon aware that she was doing it out of love for me- NOT love of the experience. It's not the same imo. Personally, I'm not able to enjoy any sexual experience if I don't think my partner enjoys it as well. That's why I could never pay anyone to have sex with me (well, maybe when I was 16 and anything with a hole looked inviting 🙃). It's not ego, it's just that it's not "fun" for me unless my partner is having fun as well. That's why I think it would be a mistake at any attempt to coerce her into participation. Now, having said that, I see no reason to broach, (lightly/tastefully) without pressure to gauge potential interest, but I would tread lightly to prevent her from feeling that she is somehow obligated. Obviously this is all MY opinion and MY opinion only. I truly wish you the best of luck! 

Edited by Theo
  • Like 4

We were all subjected to some kind of potty training when we were babies and toddlers, and for some folks that's like a kind of brainwashing that it's very hard for them to undo.  In my own case accidents were turned into shameful traumatic experiences and the whole subject was kept taboo.  However as I emerged from this phase and started thinking for myself,  curiosity took over and I believe it was a desire to find out what I'd missed that sparked the fetish I've enjoyed ever since.   What I'm suggesting is that if a partner is unwilling to play pee,  it's cause is probably deeply-rooted in their very early childhood upbringing.  However such negative brainwashing can often be slowly overcome by taking them back with gentle sympathetic examinations of their experiences as a baby little by little like a shrink would do.  Very slowly though;  can't be rushed!   Patience!    In summary I wouldn't accept a simple initial "no" as being a final answer.

• Like 1

It is a very difficult situation to be in - i.e. really enjoying pee yourself but your wife not being interested.  There are quite a few of us here in that situation.   I know you say you haven't mentioned it for several years, but the chances are that nothing has changed for her, although life experiences may have changed her views slightly.

Every person is different, but in general, if someone is not into pee, then it is quite a difficult thing to convert them and the effort in trying to do so may cause difficulties in the relationship.   A large number of people find pee to be disgusting - a waste product that should be hidden away and not discussed, let alone sprayed all over another person.   This comes from the way that they are brought up and what their parents and people they know have done around them.   I know married couples who are quite happy to get up to all sorts in bed, but will always close the door and want privacy when they go to the bathroom to pee.

The way forward depends on all sorts of factors, but the main consideration should be to keep it slow and don't do anything that your wife is not comfortable with.  You haven't said what her attitude to peeing is in general, so it is difficult to know what is the starting point - does she pee with the door open at home, does she mind coming into the bathroom to pee whilst you are there?  Does she pee outside if you are out for a while?   Small steps first - so maybe as someone said above, long walks and romantic picnics with plenty of drink (a bit of alcohol is always a help) would be a good starting point.   Make sure you don't push it, but if you need to pee, then pee without hesitation - just say you need to pee and go and pee next to a bush or a few steps away from her.  Show it as a natural thing to do when you need to pee without a toilet.   Hopefully she will eventually also need to pee - or she might start saying that she has to get home because she needs to pee.  If she says that, then you could suggest that you are having fun and it would be a shame to curtail it just for a pee and tell her that you don't mind if she has to pee outside.   She may want privacy to do so, I don't know.   If so, then don't push her too much, but when she is done, say that you were pleased she was able to get relief and you like the idea of her peeing outside.

It is then quite a few steps before you would get to her peeing on you, but typical ideas might be to be loving to her generally and tell her that you love seeing her pee, ask her if she minds if you are in the room when she uses the toilet.  Or maybe you share a shower and you could encourage her to pee whilst you are in there together.   You may be able to encourage her and ask if you can put your hand in her stream.

I cannot stress enough the importance of small steps - from one step to the next shouldn't seem like an insurmountable obstacle to her, but just a natural thing to do.  

This has served me well.  My wife isn't interested in pee, but she knows that I am and over the years she has gradually done more and more with me.  She still doesn't want me to pee on her (which is fine - her choice), but every once in a while she pees on me and she is more willing to pee outside than she used to be.  However, I know that she does it for my benefit, so I never force her into it and always take her lead depending on how she is feeling on a given day.   

• Like 1
  • Agree 1