Question for the ladys

Haha, the drama of internet forums. :laugh:

I was aware that the user Miranda21 had raised a little suspicion from several people before, but I am understandably reluctant to remove members who perhaps seem slightly immature or when there are doubts over who they really are. People do lie on the internet and that's hard to control. However, he/she has now claimed that they won't ever be back, and this is true as the user has now been banned from the site.

I really want to interfere here and I hope the admin has a look as well. Miranda, you messaged me some time ago with a seemingly pointless message "How are you? Do you have to pee?".

Back then I thought you were a Miranda I know. Better said, a friend of hers. Right now I am led to believe that "you" are a bot or something. If not, then someone sending this message to other, if not all, people here. Can somebody confirm that?

The records show Miranda21 was very active with her private messages. I also received a message asking how I was or something along those lines, so you're definitely not alone there. The user wasn't a bot, but I'm fairly certain the woman in the picture isn't Miranda, and the user most likely was a guy. Possibly a guy desperate for attention?

I still don't know the motive for that, but let's be honest. What on earth does your answer here have to do with the initial posting? And guys.. I would not care if I just worked as a model for someone, but as a fellow pee fetishist, I am disappointed at the initial reactions and the likes. It's so blunt. I guess the horny feelings got the better of you. But this is kinda making me want to stop participating here. After all, it seems like it does not matter what you do, if you post just any picture of a beautiful girl seemingly peeing. Totally off topic at that.

I hear where you're coming from, but on a site like this I think it's expected that the horny feelings you referred to will often get the better of guys. It's great that women who enjoy pee are willing to share pictures here, and I think it's only natural for guys to show their appreciation of that with the ratings system. You're right, if you post a picture of a hot girl peeing the post will get ratings here. However, I hope you'll agree the forum is about a lot more than just ratings or pictures.

I know that there are well experienced people here and all the credit goes to sophie this time, who, without me better knowing, seems to be a girl as flabbergasted as I am at what happened here.

Agreed. It's a shame we have these imposters - although identifying them isn't always easy as I mentioned before. We need to find the balance between having a friendly and open community, whilst also being wary this is the internet; people aren't always who they say they are.

edit: just saw double negative votes for the girls that spotted this. Go on, vote this down if you just want to see pics and don't care about pee fetish at all. I am sad about this

The down votes seem to be from Miranda... understandably, since she seems to have been 'found out'. There might be some guys who are here just for pictures (and if that's what they want, fair enough), but I don't think it would be accurate to put all members into that category. Guys on forums do sometimes seem to try and 'protect' female users and so when someone makes an accusation about them, guys often jump to their aid.

hint for "miranda": google does not only offer text search

This should be a hint for anyone trying to impersonate anyone. You'll get found out eventually.

I just wanted to try and address that, as it'd be a shame to lose contributions from such great members such as yourself over an incident like this. Right, back on topic... :D

• Like 1

I was spoken to privately by Miranda too, basically asking how I was and thanking me for my pics or something. But when I responded with a warm welcome and some intelligent conversation spread over two paragraphs asking "her" to divulge a bit more about herself and her interests. This was completely ignored. The metaphorical tumbleweed started blowing through the ghost town of our conversation.

Then - several days later - she suddenly opened a new conversation asking how I was again. I certainly recognised a time waster when I saw one and didn't bother with a response..

I was spoken to privately by Miranda too, basically asking how I was and thanking me for my pics or something. But when I responded with a warm welcome and some intelligent conversation spread over two paragraphs asking "her" to divulge a bit more about herself and her interests. This was completely ignored. The metaphorical tumbleweed started blowing through the ghost town of our conversation.

Then - several days later - she suddenly opened a new conversation asking how I was again. I certainly recognised a time waster when I saw one and didn't bother with a response..

She kept asking me if I need to pee. And would I send her pics. I asked her to send them first, she replied "my phone doesn't take good pics".

The metaphorical tumbleweed started blowing through the ghost town of our conversation.

Steve, that's one of the catchiest phrases I've ever heard.

And, one most apt in this particular situation!

I won't be back to this website ever again! This is a bullshit website anyway

Oh good. The trash is taking itself out.

Maybe English isn't their first language? I'm getting that vibe. Not getting a teenage boy vibe though, more of a predator man on the internet vibe.