newbie from aus

Hi and a huge welcome to the community.   The quickest way to contact a whole bunch of mutual pee lovers is by doing exactly what you've done - posting across the forums.

Have fun finding your way around, do shout up if you've got any questions, but other than that just jump in.  We're far more forum based than contacting individual members by message.  Look forward to getting to know you.

4 hours ago, peeslutxo said:

hi there, i recently found this site after searching for only fans creators who do piss videos. i’m hoping to make some friends interested in the piss fetish and hopefully one day have my first pee experience/fantasy come true. feel free to message me! x

Welcome to the site! Always nice to meet like minded people on here 😃 always up for a chat too!

5 hours ago, peeslutxo said:

hi there, i recently found this site after searching for only fans creators who do piss videos. i’m hoping to make some friends interested in the piss fetish and hopefully one day have my first pee experience/fantasy come true. feel free to message me! x

Welcome.  👋  Always nice to hear from another aussie. 🙂

• 3 weeks later...