Hello there I'm Jared!

Hi Iive been on the site for almost 6 months and I have not gotten the courage till now to do this but hi.  My name is Jared and I am from the New England area of the US.  I love wetting, desperation and peeing in naughty places.  I am slowly getting into wetting and peeing on long runs.   I would love to chat with anyone and explore this fetish that has been going on for a while.  Feel free to message me!😆

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

Hi Jared and a huge welcome to a great community.

Just one quick observation - you'll get to know a far wider range of people and more quickly by interacting in the forums, than hoping to message between people.  We're a community rather than a chat site.  (It's like moving into a new neighbourhood and hoping for people to knock on your door,  go to the local bar, gym, community facilities and meet people there, it's far quicker).

Good to know a little more about you Jared. I have seen that you've been around the forums over the last few months, so it's nice to read your intro! See you around.

Just now, peeslutxo said:

Hey there, feel free to message me! I’m new here just like you and would love to be friends 

Welcome to the site too @peeslutxo - but we're a community and not a messaging site.  You'll get a lot more contact and a lot more friends, more quickly by interacting on the forums (than hoping people are going to message).

• 1 month later...