I've seen her desperate quite a few times. She openly admits that alcohol goes right through her. I once was talking to her and noticed she was crossing her legs and wiggling her hips, after a while she gave me a funny look and said "Shut up! I'm trying to hold it in, cos once I've broken the seal I'll need a wee for the rest of the night". She lasted another 10 minutes or so before giving in. A few times I've kept talking to her and waited for her to break off mid-sentance to run to the loo.

Another great account! Thanks pwpj. I remember when I was at university we used to have a 2 mile walk home from the city and our route passed through "Exhibition Park" We renamed it "Exhibitionists Park" because we regularly used to have to stop there and expose ourselves for a pee. Unfortuanately I didn't have any female housemates, otherwise it would have been more interesting. However, we did often go drinking with some girls and we went our separate ways before getting to the park. On one such night out, I was with two girls and they were both giggling and whispering something to each other, then one of them suddenly said "excuse us" and they dived into an alley and both popped squats behind a bin. Unfortunately it didn't happen nearly often enough though.

I'm quite lucky to know her as a girl who A) needs to wee a lot with alcohol, B) is open about it and C) lovely and pretty! I often wonder if she ever has to stop on the way home for a wee after a night out drinking?

She is very reserved in general and doesn't like to be rude. I've seen her break off from a conversation and walk towards the toilets but stopped her for a chat. She will then talk for a while, crossing her legs and moving her hips, before excusing herself in an apologetic hurry midway through a sentance and running to the toilet. I saw her once as I was leaving the gents, running towards the ladies - "Sorry, can't stop, toilet!". She's probably had hundreds of near misses and outdoor squats!