My last S.O. weighed upwards of 300 pounds.  Sex was, shall we say, difficult.  Not only being able to reach in, but just getting hard was a chore (I usually used memories of my ex-wife and our many pee adventures).

So, she was always thinking of ways to get me hard.  Well, she was into kink.  And would take me to BDSM parties.  And one summer night at an indoor/outdoor house party, she found a girl for me to play with.

I went into the kitchen and filled a bowl with warm water and found a clean washcloth.  Then the three of us went to a corner of the very private, fenced-in back yard and my GF watched me as I watched our new friend pee.

It was an honor that I was being allowed to be so near to her most personal place.  Her cunny was so smooth and beautiful.  It was all over far too soon.  I wetted the washcloth and cleaned her up.  "Ohhhh, that feels good," she moaned.  But she had a BF so there was no touching allowed, only watching (and cleaning).

Then my lady led me into the house, straight to the bathroom.  SHE had to pee.  But with all the fat, her pussy just wasn't visible.  But then she leaned over the edge of the bathtub and demanded, "FUCK ME!!  NOW!!"

Doggy style was the only way that worked for us.  I of course was hard as a rock, and obediently put it in.  Ha ha, I wasn't the only one that got horny watching our new friend pee!  Damn, she was slippery.

It only took like two or three pumps.

• Hot 1
Guest UnabashedUser
3 hours ago, LetMeWatch said:

But with all the fat, her pussy just wasn't visible.  But then she leaned over the edge of the bathtub and demanded, "FUCK ME!!  NOW!!"

Sometimes you just have to go with doggy anal.