Wife finally has a wee outside on honeymoon

That is great that you have had that cherished experience and that she has now found relief in the great outdoors.  Thank you for describing it in detail and I am very pleased that you got to experience that.  It is unlikely to mean she is about to start randomly peeing outside, which I am sure your realise, but having done it once, she may be more willing in the future if the circumstances are right and she is in a remote location needing a wee - especially as she has seen the effect it has on you.

I do wonder if she planned it as a special treat for you whilst you were on your honeymoon.  You mention that you have asked her in the past, so she obviously knew that you would have no o he too. And would enjoy it.  The fact that she didn’t use the toilet when she had the opportunity and knew she was going to be away from a toilet for a few hours, plus the fact that she was drinking on the way up, knowing that it would have to come out at some point.   

My wife is very similar and very rarely pees outside.  She also has to be absolutely sure nobody (except me) could see her and she has to have no other options and be sure she is not going to make it to a toilet.  The first time was magical, but every time has remained very special to me as they are rare occurrences and I know it is a big deal to her.

Good luck for future trips and it certainly seems like you need to plan some long walks with plenty of drinks. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
  • Love 1

That's such a great account! Than you so much for sharing it with us. The context is very familiar to me - my wife too won't go outside unless she's about to wet herself, for reasons of shyness - so I can absolutely understand how you felt.  Fingers crossed that some of her shyness might be overcome and she'll be happier in future to wee outside.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, Alfresco said:

That is great that you have had that cherished experience and that she has now found relief in the great outdoors.  Thank you for describing it in detail and I am very pleased that you got to experience that.  It is unlikely to mean she is about to start randomly peeing outside, which I am sure your realise, but having done it once, she may be more willing in the future if the circumstances are right and she is in a remote location needing a wee - especially as she has seen the effect it has on you.

I do wonder if she planned it as a special treat for you whilst you were on your honeymoon.  You mention that you have asked her in the past, so she obviously knew that you would have no o he too. And would enjoy it.  The fact that she didn’t use the toilet when she had the opportunity and knew she was going to be away from a toilet for a few hours, plus the fact that she was drinking on the way up, knowing that it would have to come out at some point.   

My wife is very similar and very rarely pees outside.  She also has to be absolutely sure nobody (except me) could see her and she has to have no other options and be sure she is not going to make it to a toilet.  The first time was magical, but every time has remained very special to me as they are rare occurrences and I know it is a big deal to her.

Good luck for future trips and it certainly seems like you need to plan some long walks with plenty of drinks. 

I know you have posted alot and you are a very active and committed member of the forum. Have you posted about your first experience? Naive of me but I should have realised I'm not the only one who has such circumstances of a shy partner. Just Reassuring to know you and Kupar also have had similar experiences. Feel free to PM me if preferred.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, tatstatsort said:

... I should have realised I'm not the only one who has such circumstances of a shy partner. Just Reassuring to know you and Kupar also have had similar experiences. Feel free to PM me if preferred.

You're definitely not the only one - in the many years I've been with my wife, she's never voluntarily peed outside with me, and I only know of one occasion recently where she has done at all.  She's another human camel who will just hold irrespective.  She knows of my interest and in the past has played along with fantasies a little as you've described, although that was a while ago and I think any interest she had in even discussing the subject has dwindled.

But enough about me - just wanted to assure you it's definitely not a unique situation you're in.

5 hours ago, tatstatsort said:

I know you have posted alot and you are a very active and committed member of the forum. Have you posted about your first experience? Naive of me but I should have realised I'm not the only one who has such circumstances of a shy partner. Just Reassuring to know you and Kupar also have had similar experiences. Feel free to PM me if preferred.

I probably have posted it somewhere in the dim and distant past, but I will add it again for the sake of finding it.   Will do it when I have a bit more time and a proper keyboard though.

You are definitely not alone in having a wife who is reluctant to pee outside though.  

Guest UnabashedUser
On 6/6/2021 at 1:37 PM, tatstatsort said:

She very kindly gave me a "hand" as my arousal was bleedingly obvious through my shorts and I came very quickly.

It's incredible how horny watching a special loved one pee for you can get you.  There will come a time in your relationship where she will be eager to take in into her hand or mouth while she's peeing and brother that is one very special orgasm indeed. Sometimes they feel the urge to get it on right then and there as their hormones are rushing also.

Sliding into a tight warm pisswet pulsating pussy that's ready to cum is outrageously erotic.