Sleepover Pee Party

I feel like you need to write a master class about "How to convert people to casually peeing." Seriously i would join your ted talk. Your roomies probably stumbled over your fetish while living with you. But your coworker, your niece and whoever else ? You either live in a place with a lot of pee fans or you are a crazy good smooth talker :D. Teach me your ways. 

• Agree 2
  • Love 2

Nice story! I want to have a pee sleep over where we are in bed watching a movie and just wet the bed or piss on the bed instead of pausing the movie and going to the bathroom. Nothing better than watching a good movie and a girl semi squating pissing over the bed at the same time aha. It would be fun to do with like 3-5 people.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
On 6/10/2021 at 9:49 PM, Applepiss said:

Honestly this is a fantasy of mines i wish I had a group of friends to do this with

I think we all do, what a fantastic way to spend time together.

• Agree 1
  • 4 weeks later...
On 6/13/2021 at 8:48 PM, Bilove6967 said:

This is the best thing I’ve ever read. Hands down. Total fantasy of mine as well. I actually have been talking to a fellow pee lover about pee parties and how over here in the US they seem a bit more rare. And he mentioned wanting to attend one specifically where no one is allowed to use the toilet - you either wet yourself or piss onto anything you’d like 🤷🏻‍♀️ 

He’s more into the wetting where as I am more into the naughty pissing! I also love holding a cock that’s blasting with piss 😈  I got so turned on reading all of that 🥵 I love that you got to experience this and am so grateful you shared it with us! Would love to attend a night like this with other like-minded people! 💜

Agreed, I would love to go to party party like this! The whole idea of pissing in naughty places in front of like minded people and watching them do the same is such a turn on. My main fantasy is watching a movie while wetting the bed together with 2-3 other people instead of going to the bathroom and pausing the movie. A general piss party also sounds nice where participants piss in front of each other outside of the toilet on the carpet, against the wall, etc. As a guy, I like having open space for my stream to travel. It just feels right and natural to have my piss shoot a distance in front of me, especially when i have morning wood. 

• Hot 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 6/6/2021 at 3:14 PM, pop-a-squat said:

I had a sleepover with my roommates and my niece (she’s the same age as me). All of us enjoy naughty pissing. We thought it would be fun to piss anywhere but the toilet for an entire evening. We started the evening by making dinner together. We were in the kitchen cooking when my niece needed to take a pee. She had leggings on and a thong, she asked where she could pee and we told her anywhere she wanted to. She decided she would sit in the dining room on the table and pee off it onto the floor. I thought this sounded like fun and needed to go a little bit. All of us went to the dining room and my niece and I pulled down our leggings/pants, and panties. We sat on the edge of the table and both began pissing around the same time. Hers sprayed out farther than mine, mine was a light trickle. Both my roommates watched us pee. It was very thrilling and naughty. 

Later on my female roomie needed to take a piss. She wanted to go right there in the kitchen while we cooked. She walked over by the oven, pulled down her shorts and squatted over this small area rug we have and began pissing. She really really needed to relieve herself as noticed by the puddle she left. 

My male roomie needed to go too. He really likes going on walls, stairs, or things that remind him of urinals. He decided to open one of our kitchen cabinets that has random trinkets in it, one that was lower to the ground. He opened it and pulled out his cock and asked if anyone wanted to hold him, my female roomie volunteered, so she held him in her hand and he began pissing all over the stuff in the cabinet with her assistance. I got super aroused watching him go in our cupboard. 

After a bit my niece had a few glasses of wine with us and she had to piss again. We have some drawers in the living room and she asked if it would be okay to open the bottom drawer and piss into it. I said of course. She opened the drawer and pulled her leggings down. She got in a mid squat and hovered over the drawer. Suddenly she was pissing a fierce stream into the drawer. She soaked the old mail in the drawer and made a puddle that was dripping from a crack in the wood. 

Now my male roomie needed to piss again! This time he suggested we all go up to the attic. He wanted to hangout up there and try pissing from the window. There is a window up there that faces our backyard and one that faces our front neighbors house. It was about 8:30pm and just starting to get dark. He opened the front window and looked out it. No one was staring that he could notice. So he pulled out his dick and aimed it out the window and began pissing. He went for awhile. It was so hot seeing him be so naughty. 

The attic has a large carpet (area rug) over soft wood flooring. In one of the corners there’s a large gap in the flooring and no carpet. I had to go for a piss and asked my female roomie if she had to go yet and she did. So we agreed to squat side by side and piss down the gap in the floor. We pulled our pants down and squatted. We began pissing, you could hear our pee dripping through the floor into the ceiling/walls. When we finished up I asked for something to wipe with. My male roomie grabbed some tissues from the box and asked if we needed help getting dry. I said sure and so did she. He wiped each of us clean before throwing the tissue in our puddles. 

We stayed in the attic for a long time and all sat side by side on this large couch. I suggested we all just keep drinking and piss freely off the couch. I got everyone convinced to just take their pants off and pee as they needed too. So all of us took our bottom clothes off and us girls spread our legs when we needed to go and pissed onto the rug. Some of our piss dripped down the front of the couch. My male roomie would angle his penis upwards so he could make an arc with his piss. All of us probably pissed on the carpet 2-3 times each before we went to bed. 

My niece was sleeping on the floor in my room, and woke me up around 2am asking if she could piss in there. I told her she didn’t need to ask from now on. She got up, walked to the corner of the room, stood up and spread her legs and just let her piss fall between her legs. It fell to the carpet between her feet. 

In the morning all of us got together and pissed in our back garden behind some bushes while my male roomie pissed against the house.

Hmmmmm wish I was there sounds so hot