First Time in a While

Apologies in advance for no photo or video, but this was just sort of something that happened.

Do any of you guys do this? I work in a metropolitan area and it is a bit of a drive to my apartment. Sometimes near the end of my work day I kind of feel the need to pee but the desire to go home ASAP tends to win out and I instead end up with a somewhat uncomfortable ride home. I even have to park in a parking garage which tempts me without fail but the risk is simply too great -- it's a very professional area and I am too scared to get caught no matter how much I would like to relieve myself in the stairwell or between cars. I'm usually just so task oriented that, without bad influences (like my ex as I have written way in the past), I am too focused on getting my things done that I simply end up driving home to pee... if that makes any sense.

Sure I have peed in public before, and certainly in some less-than-proper places, but as much as I like the thought of naughty peeing, I just haven't done that in a while.

At any rate, today was quite a delightful change of pace. I don't know if it's because reminiscing to you guys about some of my anecdotes with Morgan subconsciously inspired me or what, but something was different about today. See, I had a great day at work today. For starters, we got some good work-related news (regarding employee bonuses!) but the day itself was just passing by so smoothly! The conversations I had with my coworkers were great, a couple of them helped me out with my work, there was free food available -- just overall just a nice, pleasant day at work. People were in high spirits and so was I. This persisted even when it was time to go home and, as usual, I had a pretty significant need to pee. Yet, as always, I decided to go straight to my car for the drive home.

I don't know what happened -- I had a great day, and for whatever reason I was a little bit horny heading home. But weirdly, when I am in a sort of horny mood, the better spirits I am in, the more I feel the need to be wicked. So, as I was driving home, I decided to pull into the lot of a neighborhood grocery store. Now, for context, where I live, there are two gigantic grocery stores that sell food + everyday items, and one smaller store that sold only foodstuffs. I had arrived at the smaller store. So, just like anyone else needing to pee, I headed for the bathrooms. For the longest time, I didn't even know that this smaller store had public bathrooms. There is no conspicuous sign and it is sort of awkwardly tucked away behind the refrigeration area near the back of the store. A hallway leads to another hallway before finally leading to doors denoting the Men's and Women's rooms. The hallway itself always has pallets and stuff in it too -- I'm not sure, maybe they are actually employee restrooms? I had known about them for a while and they never seemed to be restricted or anything.

So anyways, I made my way to the Men's room and opened the door to see that no one was inside (as I figured).

And then I closed the door without going inside.

Right there in the little hallway, I unzipped, relaxed, and started peeing on the door to the Men's room. The sound of urine splashing against wood instead of porcelain was wonderful -- I had forgotten how much fun it was to hear your relief spraying against something that is most certainly not the toilet. Sure, I could have easily walked two steps and done my business properly in the bathroom itself, but I was choosing to insult the idea instead; pissing all over the door, and by proxy the tiled floor in the hallway, was something I was doing quite intentionally. And it felt amazing.

I would love to say that the grocery store had wronged me in some way, or that I had a bone to pick with one of the janitors there, but it simply wouldn't be true. I had a great day so I decided to piss all over their day. No other reason. By the time I was done, the door was wet all over, and there was a massive flood of piss all over the tiled hallway floor. Not a single drop had entered the bathroom and as a result the area now smelled like piss too.

I simply shook myself off, zipped up, and walked away fully aware that the store would be closing soon (since it was the evening). Sorry janitors, but I had way too much fun to be sorry so... have fun cleaning my piss 😈

Something about today reawakened my love for bad behavior like this. I won't lie -- I full-well may feel bad about it tomorrow, but right now I am stoked. The entire escapade was exhilarating and reminded me what the possibilities can be if I just take a freaking minute to stop during the day and whip out my cock.

• Like 2
  • Cheeky 1