We HATE the toilet!!

I don't hate the toilet, but I do prefer to avoid using it where possible.  A typical day of working from home I might use the toilet first thing in the morning or last thing at night when my wife is about, but during the day I'm much more likely to use the sink (bathroom or kitchen), pee in the garden, or use the great outdoors when I go out on my bike or go for a walk.   I pee in the shower pretty much every time I have a shower, I pee in the washing machine or dishwasher and I rarely use a toilet when I'm out in town - I prefer to find a secluded alley or pee in the car park.

I very often avoid the toilet just before going out so that I can pee outside.

• Love 1
  • Hot 2
2 hours ago, Mr Toilet said:

I like putting the missus on a toilet ban on a Saturday night when she's having a drink. No peeing to be done anywhere but on me. She loves it, she finds it as arousing pissing on me as I do

Lucky guy!

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Eliminature said:

I hope @Maggie_555 approves of this. 

I remember as a little girl once saying to my grandmother (who encouraged me to pee outside a lot): "I don't like toilets, Nanny. I like grass!" She giggled approvingly and said "That's my girl!" 

Lovely to hear of your grandmother's reaction @Eliminature and of course I totally approve!  You were lucky to have a Nanny who understood "I don't like toilets..." and encouraged you to pee elsewhere.    

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, Paulypeeps said:

The toilet is such an inconvenient place to pee:-

1. You have to go to the toilet.
  2. You have to clean the toilet.
  3. You have to undress.

all of that before you pee, then...

1. You have to dress again.
  2. You have to wash your hands.
  3. You have to return to what you were doing.

I find that all of this inconvenience is best avoided as it is so much more convenient to just wet myself when I go out. When I get the tingle I just have to consider "Can I get away with wetting myself here?" The answer is almost always "Yes!" so I just relax and let my pee go. Even when the answer is "No" it is always easier to find somewhere I can wet myself than find a toilet.

Yes, similar thought process here. 

Though in ny case, I prefer to aim a stream against a tree or wall. I wouldn't like to to wet my clothes. ☺

• Like 3
  • Love 1