We HATE the toilet!!

4 minutes ago, PeeGurl74 said:

PEE-LOVERS do you hate the toilet 🤣?? I don't hate it, but it IS boring. So how many times do you pee-lovers actually use the toilet in a day! For me, maybe once which would be in the morning ONLY because there's more to my morning routine than just peeing. After that, it's either in my household pee spots, outside, in a diaper, or discovering other new areas. 💦

I'm a fan of this! I know what you mean. Peeing in the toilet seems like such a waste! We should be going ANYWHERE other than the toilet. In the garden, in the sink, down a drain, through your underwear 😛 All are much better options!

That being said, living in a house share makes it difficult. I've spent like entire weekends not pissing in a toilet when I have the house to myself, but most times I have to just pee in the toilet like a "Normal" person. 😞  

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, jmatthews1995 said:

I'm a fan of this! I know what you mean. Peeing in the toilet seems like such a waste! We should be going ANYWHERE other than the toilet. In the garden, in the sink, down a drain, through your underwear 😛 All are much better options!

That being said, living in a house share makes it difficult. I've spent like entire weekends not pissing in a toilet when I have the house to myself, but most times I have to just pee in the toilet like a "Normal" person. 😞  

And it's such a bummer, lol. FRight now my husband is out running errands so I have a diaper on, but soon as he pulls up, I will be resorting back to the much dreaded toilet. 🙄

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
3 minutes ago, PeeGurl74 said:

And it's such a bummer, lol. FRight now my husband is out running errands so I have a diaper on, but soon as he pulls up, I will be resorting back to the much dreaded toilet. 🙄

Oh that's annoying! 😞 Seems like a waste of a good diaper. I hope you've given it a good soaking!

• Haha 1
  • Agree 2
22 minutes ago, PeeGurl74 said:

PEE-LOVERS do you hate the toilet 🤣?? I don't hate it, but it IS boring. So how many times do you pee-lovers actually use the toilet in a day! For me, maybe once which would be in the morning ONLY because there's more to my morning routine than just peeing. After that, it's either in my household pee spots, outside, in a diaper, or discovering other new areas. 💦

Agreed. SO boring. When I'm out in public I never pee in the actual toilet. It's fun to aim all over public bathroom floors, fitting rooms, hallways, stairwells... sure it makes a mess but I don't care 😜it's way more fun and hot

• Agree 1
  • Love 2
Guest jeanswettingfan

I definitely don't use it unless its convenient or required lol. If im home im either wetting, using a bottle, the shower, or outside. 

I agree the toilet is so boring haha

1 hour ago, Bacardi said:

I dont hate the toilet. I just prefer the carpet over it 😜

So, you put carpet over your toilet? Seems a bit strange, but whatever floats your boat. 🤣

• Haha 3
On 6/3/2021 at 6:52 PM, PeeGurl74 said:

But you KNOW you can ALWAYS use my insatial thirsty mouth too pee in, my darling. MMMM...😋🍓💦💦💦💦💦👅

On 6/3/2021 at 6:52 PM, PeeGurl74 said:

But you KNOW you can ALWAYS use my insatial thirsty mouth too pee in. MMMM...😋🍓💦💦💦💦👅👄

• Haha 1
11 hours ago, glad1 said:

So, you put carpet over your toilet? Seems a bit strange, but whatever floats your boat. 🤣

Honestly that sounds like an excellent idea tho. I'm gonna have to try it!

• Like 1
5 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Now I have a vision in my mind of a little boat bobbing about on a warm pale yellow ocean, making just a little bow-wave of foamy bubbles...   Anyone for a dip?

I've spent a lot of time on small boats bobbing on the ocean, sometimes with a date trying to see if we could make the water pale yellow... and foamy.

Anyone want go for a ride with me?

• Like 1
On 6/3/2021 at 1:11 PM, PeeGurl74 said:

I figure a few hours would satisfy my desires. It's pretty full. My challenge is to see just how much I can go before leakage point.

What you need to find is those hospital medical pads. I've heard they can hold as much as 10 liters of piss from patients. Not from one person at one time ofc.

14 minutes ago, GenericUsername said:

There are toilet seat cushions made out of carpet. I wonder how well they absorb pee.

All too well, I think. 

I recall growing up we had one for a couple years. It seemed to be in the laundry once or twice each week.

• 1 month later...

I've avoided the toilet as much as I can when needing to pee.

I save my morning piss for an alley on the way to work and go outside either in the field or behind my house when I'm home, otherwise I'll use the sink or bath tub when I'm lazy, but I do think that is just cheating haha.

• Like 2

I find the toilet boring, but I don't hate it.  I use the toilet all the time at home because I don't live in a place where I can pee outside without getting caught.  At public restrooms, I use the urinal instead of the toilet.  If there were no consequences for peeing outside in public places, I would be doing that more.