The Longest You've Ever Been Pissy For?

Super naughty question. What's the longest you've ever been pissy for?

My longest I think was around 40 hours, from the initial wetting to when I finally showered and cleaned up. 

Over the 40 hours I had allowed myself to leak little fresh spurts numerous times and had actually changed my underwear after giving them a 2nd soaking.

The shower after that much dirty fun felt absolutely incredible!! 😍

• Like 2
13 hours ago, Paulypeeps said:

I think my limit is around 36 hours. One weekend I started wetting myself Saturday morning, and kept going until Sunday evening. I changed outfits a couple of times.

Wearing the same outfit though it will only be around 22 hours. I put my work suit on in the morning, and peed on the train before work, and just kept wetting myself all day, went to the cinema and wet myself there, and then went clubbing! I would not normally go that long without changing but it was a busy day and I did not have time to put on a clubbing outfit. I might have even slept in my work suit after that, but I can't remember now.

The weekend you had sounds good fun! It's nice to just get the chance to totally ignore all normal principles of hygene and "normallity" and just wet whenever you want! 😁

That work day and evening sound amazing! I bet it felt incredible pulling your panties down after all that time! 😍

A few days ago I was cutting the grass wearing just converse type shoes, boxer briefs that were like mesh fabric and a pair of exercise style shorts. As I was pushing the mower round the garden I just let it flood out soaking my boxers, black shorts, and converse. By the time the lawn was finished I was practically dry so I just kept them on the whole day. It is not the longest I've ever had a pissy little fella for, but it was probably the longest I didn't bother changing shoes for (because they dried so fast!) 😄

Edited by jmatthews1995
  • Like 2
14 minutes ago, jmatthews1995 said:

A few days ago I was cutting the grass wearing just converse type shoes, boxer briefs that were like mesh fabric and a pair of exercise style shorts. As I was pushing the mower round the garden I just let it flood out soaking my boxers, black shorts, and converse. By the time the lawn was finished I was practically dry so I just kept them on the whole day. It is not the longest I've ever had a pissy little fella for, but it was probably the longest I didn't bother changing shoes for (because they dried so fast!) 😄

The weather here has been great for that sort of thing recently, hasn't it? When it was hot a couple of days ago and I was at home with time to spend in the garden, I just peed whenever I felt I needed to - a wonderful sense of freedom. It was a few hours of non-toilet peeing during the day. Don't know whether this is off-topic or not really.

11 minutes ago, Kupar said:

The weather here has been great for that sort of thing recently, hasn't it? When it was hot a couple of days ago and I was at home with time to spend in the garden, I just peed whenever I felt I needed to - a wonderful sense of freedom. It was a few hours of non-toilet peeing during the day. Don't know whether this is off-topic or not really.

It has been brilliant!! 😄 And maybe just a little, but oh well! 😄

• Like 1
On 6/3/2021 at 7:10 PM, Paulypeeps said:

No panties, always bare under my skirt. It would have been nice taking my stockings off in the shower though.

That sounds great wetting  yourself for ail that time in the same outfit. Not wearing knickers makes it so convenient. 

• Like 2

I love this, Thursday through to Sunday the longest for me, just chilling wetting, changing clothes, get up next morning splash some water on my face clean my teeth (have to have standards 😃) and carry on the same way again.  Good soak in the bath and a shower Sunday night and was fresh and ready for work on the Monday.

• Agree 1
6 minutes ago, mickymoist said:

I love this, Thursday through to Sunday the longest for me, just chilling wetting, changing clothes, get up next morning splash some water on my face clean my teeth (have to have standards 😃) and carry on the same way again.  Good soak in the bath and a shower Sunday night and was fresh and ready for work on the Monday.

Wow that's comittment! Bet that was fantastic fun! 

1 hour ago, mickymoist said:

No negative effects from it I assume? 😁

• Haha 1
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
16 hours ago, puddyls said:

I've not really kept track, but there have been weekends where i'm still wearing what i had on friday night, sunday morning. 

Incredible!! ❤️ I'd love to be able to spend a weekend with you enjoying ourselves like that! It sounds so much fun!

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

About a day, I think. There's this game called Muck (yes, really) which requires you to optimize every move and be everpresent. Combine that with about 2 liters of water at hand and you've got yourself a lovely morning and afternoon. My parents weren't home that day so instead of showering and cleaning up, I'd just keep wetting myself well into the evening. Pissed myself while making dinner as well; always wanted to do that.

The shower at the end of the day was heavenly though.

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...
On 3/10/2022 at 4:36 PM, Nbbaby said:

About a day, I think. There's this game called Muck (yes, really) which requires you to optimize every move and be everpresent. Combine that with about 2 liters of water at hand and you've got yourself a lovely morning and afternoon. My parents weren't home that day so instead of showering and cleaning up, I'd just keep wetting myself well into the evening. Pissed myself while making dinner as well; always wanted to do that.

The shower at the end of the day was heavenly though.

Sounds like a great day that does!

• Agree 1
  • 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Two days if I remember correctly. On a normal day I take a shower after getting up and put on dry clothes afterwards, but there are weekends on which I'm too lazy. Sometimes I put on panties I pissed through before and which just had been airing out for some days.

Edited by Wetling
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, Wetling said:

Two days if I remember correctly. On a normal day I take a shower after getting up and put on dry clothes afterwards, but there are weekends on which I'm too lazy. Sometimes I put on panties I pissed through before and which just had been airing out for some days.

That's naughty! 😃😃 It's a very long time to be pissy for as well, but definitely very hot! 😍