Where to go around the office?

I work overnights for a company that is pretty small and it’s in an old house. There are a few mini offices in old bedrooms. There is plenty of carpet. Usually only two of us work at a time. I often work with a male coworker who likes this fetish and goes with me. I’m looking for some ideas of places to keep pissing.

My ideas so far, the corners of the offices, under the desks, the bathroom floor near the drain, the basement, outside in the parking lot, my car inside or outside it, the picnic table for smokers, and maybe the area where we keep the coffee machine it’s like a mini kitchen. Also sinks are an option. 

I can’t ruin furniture. If you have any other ideas or have a preference out of my suggestions let me know. I have pissed a lot of those places already but wanna keep up with it. 

Let me know if you have any ideas for my male coworker too. There’s also a fence and a shed he could piss on or me. And some trees and a small garden.

• Like 2
  • Hot 1

Do they have potted plants around the offices - that if you thought they looked a bit dry, you could 'water' ?

Added advantage if you peed on the carpet near the plant, you could always splash a bit of clean water on the carpet too if necessary.  Then if anyone noticed it was wet next day, you can say you thought the plant looked dry so watered it (in the normal everyday sense) but spilt some tap water whilst doing so.

• Agree 2
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Do they have potted plants around the offices - that if you thought they looked a bit dry, you could 'water' ?

Added advantage if you peed on the carpet near the plant, you could always splash a bit of clean water on the carpet too if necessary.  Then if anyone noticed it was wet next day, you can say you thought the plant looked dry so watered it (in the normal everyday sense) but spilt some tap water whilst doing so.

Fantastic idea! Love it! 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

In the office, I'd stick to areas where cleanup will be fairly easy: sinks, trashcan (would only do this if it is a small pee), bathroom floor.  The outside ideas (parking lot, in / around your car, picnic table) are all good options.; you could also try on or near the door, any landscaped areas...

If you and your coworker are into drinking pee at all, you could try brewing a pot of coffee with pee instead of water.

Whatever you do please let the coffee machine live. ^^ Im debating if those are good or really bad ideas ...

• You could pee in a thermos (Google translate said it is the right word. I mean the bottles which keep hot drinks hot) and put it in the fridge just as a reminder that your pee is hidden in plain sight.  If you really hate one of your colleagues you could get a similar water bottle as he/she has ... . Im a way to nice person to ever suggest ruining someone's day. But if he mistakes his/her bottle with yours its his fault right ? xD
  • You could also bring a backpack filled with towels (or something) to use as your mobile toilet. You could even leave it at work. If you want to provoke you could also leave it in an obvious space so that your colleagues wonder why there is a smelly backpack in the office. 
  • Im not a fan of vandalism but if you want to leave a mark where it doesn't hurt to much you could pee on the printer paper. (You would probably still ruin someone's day. I wouldn't do it but you wanted ideas.)
  • Many office rugs are pretty stain resistent. You could test the waters by accidently dropping your coffee mug on the rug. If it doens't leave a stain you are safe and if it does leave a stain, you have one area where your can pee without worring about stains.  
  • Like 2
On 6/2/2021 at 8:42 AM, pop-a-squat said:

Let me know if you have any ideas for my male coworker too. There’s also a fence and a shed he could piss on or me. And some trees and a small garden.

I've been trying to think of a situation which you could partake in with your male colleague - it's tough thinking of one which isn't going to explode into sexual tension...  unless that isn't such a bad thing?

- How about a not too competitive holding contest?  Both of you pee at the start of the shift and drink the same amount of juice, then as you're working compare desperation levels up to the point where one of you gives in and goes to pee.  Loser has to bring in the donuts next shift or perhaps the winner chooses a pee related dare for the loser - to pee somewhere risky for example.

- Maybe both pee together - against the fence, or in the toilet where he pees between your legs (could get messy for you if he starts getting hard).

- When one of you needs to pee you 'help out' the other - maybe if there's a measuring jug or a vase he has to hold it while you pee into it, and you get to aim him at it?

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Doormats are always reliable to hold some liquid and not show stains too much. 

The one by the front door should always be a little dirty and wet from rain or other 😉

I love to stop while entering the house and just let a little spurt out from underneath my skirt.

• Like 2

Straight out of fantasy land but ...

Tick two boxes in one go by pissing together on the conference room table. You could make it really kinky by lying on the table naked to piss whilst he pisses on you (would that tick 3 boxes?).  As @gldenwetgoosenoted, this would almost certainly become sexual but hey, think how fun it would be. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Where I used to work was a long way from the restroom. I had a coffee machine in my office, and would sometimes close the office blinds and pee into the old cold coffee pot from the morning. It usually had some leftover coffee in it. I could then walk at my leisure with the pot of coffee & pee, down to the kitchenette and dump it. No one could tell the difference. 

• Like 1
On 6/2/2021 at 3:42 AM, pop-a-squat said:

I work overnights for a company that is pretty small and it’s in an old house. There are a few mini offices in old bedrooms. There is plenty of carpet. Usually only two of us work at a time. I often work with a male coworker who likes this fetish and goes with me. I’m looking for some ideas of places to keep pissing.

My ideas so far, the corners of the offices, under the desks, the bathroom floor near the drain, the basement, outside in the parking lot, my car inside or outside it, the picnic table for smokers, and maybe the area where we keep the coffee machine it’s like a mini kitchen. Also sinks are an option. 

I can’t ruin furniture. If you have any other ideas or have a preference out of my suggestions let me know. I have pissed a lot of those places already but wanna keep up with it. 

If you really want to be naughty, you could piss on a car of a co-worker you don't like. You could also have a contest with your male friend to see who can pee the farthest out a window.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Hello pop-a-squat,
Like another member suggested, if there is a urinal, have you tried peeing in it? If so, would you share your adventure?
If the rest rooms have toilets with the tank on the back for flushing, secure the float up, flush the toilet, and the both of you pee in to the tank all shift. At the end of the shift, allow the tank to finish filling. Next shift when the first person uses the toilet and they flush the toilet, the bowl should look like someone peed it the toilet. If this were to be done in a women’s rest room, it might look like the previous woman peed and didn’t wipe.
What about your co-worker attempting to pee in a regular toilet when blindfolded or with his eyes closed?

• Like 1
On 6/3/2021 at 1:16 PM, MaxWasTaken said:

Whatever you do please let the coffee machine live. ^^ Im debating if those are good or really bad ideas ...

• You could pee in a thermos (Google translate said it is the right word. I mean the bottles which keep hot drinks hot) and put it in the fridge just as a reminder that your pee is hidden in plain sight.  If you really hate one of your colleagues you could get a similar water bottle as he/she has ... . Im a way to nice person to ever suggest ruining someone's day. But if he mistakes his/her bottle with yours its his fault right ? xD
  • You could also bring a backpack filled with towels (or something) to use as your mobile toilet. You could even leave it at work. If you want to provoke you could also leave it in an obvious space so that your colleagues wonder why there is a smelly backpack in the office. 
  • Im not a fan of vandalism but if you want to leave a mark where it doesn't hurt to much you could pee on the printer paper. (You would probably still ruin someone's day. I wouldn't do it but you wanted ideas.)
  • Many office rugs are pretty stain resistent. You could test the waters by accidently dropping your coffee mug on the rug. If it doens't leave a stain you are safe and if it does leave a stain, you have one area where your can pee without worring about stains.  

On 6/15/2021 at 7:05 AM, Mr. Whizz said:

If you really want to be naughty, you could piss on a car of a co-worker you don't like. You could also have a contest with your male friend to see who can pee the farthest out a window.

These ones are great ideas. Please pop a squat do some of these.

I share a closed office with people from the evening and night shifts. A few weeks back, this girl was working nights and I guess she was cold and brought a blanket and left it in a bag near the door. I was feeling naughty and peed on it (just a bit!) then got real excited and peed in every corner of the office!

I turned me on knowing she would cover herself with the pee stained blanket to keep herself warm, as if my pee was warming her! I know it's wrong, but I really went just a little and my pee was quite clear!

On 6/2/2021 at 2:06 AM, gldenwetgoose said:

Very good idea sir. Plus both you then could use the potted plants at the same time perhaps😉