Learning to wet yourself [Questions/Your Stories]

I would love to get some more insight in to wetting. And i'd love to hear about your "learning curve".

A bit Background: Im a guy, i was never a bed wetter, im used to peeing in public and i've been dabling with the whole pee/watersports/whatever thing for a while now.

Question: Am i stupid or is it really hard to pee yourself ? I can wet myself by standing still and holding my dick like you would normally do. But i want to be able to do it casually, without thinking about it, in the best case while doing something else. The moment i don't use my hands, sit or lie down, peeing becomes almost impossible. (I say almost because i've done it once)

The fear: Could i loose control when i master wetting myself ? As horny as i get, thinking about loosing myself to pleasure, i would rather be a functioning member of society? 

So now i ask you guys and girls. Is it possible to have both or can i only easily pee my bed by risking loosing control completely ? How was your journey when it comes to wetting ? :3

Edited by MaxWasTaken
Updated the Title from Learning to wet yourself [Questions] because im really interested in your stories.
  • Like 2

So allow me to preface this by saying that I have been an on-and-off pants wetter (by choice) for most of my life; I have also never used my hands while wetting.  There was a period which lasted for a few years during which I did no wetting; so I'll use my experiences subsequent to that period.  It did take some effort to regain my wetting abilities. 

I started by standing in the shower (for the drain and privacy; obviously with pants on, water not running) closed my eyes and tried to relax my bladder.  I'd be lying if I said that first wetting didn't take a while.  Did the same thing several times per week for a couple months and was able to get to the point where I can wet (while standing) a second or two after deciding I want to with little to no effort...while I am doing other things. 

Wetting while sitting: didn't really get back into this until wetting while standing became easy (again); found it more difficult to do in general, and took longer to get in to the swing of things there.  I suspect that I have found wetting while sitting to be more challenging / requires more effort to be a function of the fact that, as a male, most of my peeing is done standing up...

I've never tried to wet on purpose while laying down.

To your question about loosing control completely: with the exception of a few occasions (during which I was either drunk or half asleep) I have been able to retain complete control. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, thisguy20 said:

So allow me to preface this by saying that I have been an on-and-off pants wetter (by choice) for most of my life; I have also never used my hands while wetting.  There was a period which lasted for a few years during which I did no wetting; so I'll use my experiences subsequent to that period.  It did take some effort to regain my wetting abilities. 

I started by standing in the shower (for the drain and privacy; obviously with pants on, water not running) closed my eyes and tried to relax my bladder.  I'd be lying if I said that first wetting didn't take a while.  Did the same thing several times per week for a couple months and was able to get to the point where I can wet (while standing) a second or two after deciding I want to with little to no effort...while I am doing other things. 

Wetting while sitting: didn't really get back into this until wetting while standing became easy (again); found it more difficult to do in general, and took longer to get in to the swing of things there.  I suspect that I have found wetting while sitting to be more challenging / requires more effort to be a function of the fact that, as a male, most of my peeing is done standing up...

I've never tried to wet on purpose while laying down.

To your question about loosing control completely: with the exception of a few occasions (during which I was either drunk or half asleep) I have been able to retain complete control. 

Im really happy to hear that. I was honestly quite scared to uncontrollably pee everywhere xD which is why i never trusted myself to experiment much with wetting. Its also good to know that it really takes some time instead of me being to stupid. 

• Like 1

I don't have too much of an answer from my own experiences for you @MaxWasTaken - other than to say that your finding it almost impossible to release unless undressed is a natural part of our childhood toilet training.  I guess you can pee quite easily when in the shower, and certainly being desperate is always a help.

Given it's a 'in the mind' block, then perhaps breaking down that block in stages - so if you're about to undress to shower at home, perhaps leave on the underwear which is about to go in the wash. My big thing is ladies peeing, so I imagine scenarios.  Perhaps a lady who's been rushing around all day, absolutely bursting when she arrives home. Standing on her doorstep, a little trickle escapes - her (your) underwear suddenly feels deliciously warm and a few seconds later another... then allow the dam to burst.  Of course for you a different visualisation may work better.  From underwear in the shower you could then progress to underwear and jeans in the shower and so on.  Once more comfortable with clothed wetting, then the bed may be easier.

To answer your question about ending up at the opposite end of the spectrum - if you placed yourself in the position where you never tried to hold back the flow, then I guess those unused muscles could weaken to the point of ceasing to function.  We did have a lady member here who chose to wear diapers as an adult toddler lifestyle choice, and found she lost the ability to control when she released. But that was after a long period of 24-7 use.  As part of a regular time-to-time as the mood takes, I'm not sure you'd ever reach that point.

On a different note - I want to say on behalf of all of us, a huge welcome to the community.  I've just been reading your posts on various topics and it's like you're an old friend already - you've jumped right in and made a big positive contribution already. So glad you've found yourself at home here.  Any questions, do shout up of course.

• Like 3
  • Agree 1

I am not sure whether it will help or not, but I can confirm that it is possible for a guy (me) to be able to wet out of choice and not to lose the ability to keep control when you want. I am no psychologist, but I wonder whether any blocks to peeing are at multiple different levels in the conscious / subconscious mind. There are many on this site who are somewhat "pee shy" in specific situations - for instance, when in shared toilet facilities, or, for those that use them, when standing at trough urinals - even if they've unzipped or whatever. Then there are others who could readily pee in those situations but - like you - would find conscious wetting difficult, right through to the case of the former member @gldenwetgoose refers to.

For me, I find it does take a mental effort to relax, but I don't use any specific visualisations, and I can't really explain why it's able to come more or less as soon as I want it to (though sometimes, it does take a few seconds - maybe sometimes a minute - of thoughtful relaxation of the muscles). I do remember when I was little, my Mum suggesting when I needed to wee that I should whistle. I am sure that it is just a distraction technique: if you're concentrating on whistling (which for a child can be a tricky thing to do) then it takes your mind of trying to hold in your pee. Worth a try?

And - to add to Goose's other point - can I too add my welcome to you. I reckon you've fitted in to the community really well and I look forward to seeing you around the forums 🙂  ... oh, and by the way - I love Leipzig 🙂 

Edited by Kupar
  • Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

I came to wetting pretty late and peeing wearing clothes took a while to get the hang of but more because of the years of conditioning I think. Now I can start and stop at will.  Peeing lying in bed is fun but I've never lost control doing it, in the morning sometimes I've tried half dozing and relaxing to see if I'll just leak but never do...I have to make a conscious effort to go. I have often wondered if, after doing it so often, that one morning I'll wake up and find that I peed while I  was asleep but never have (well apart from once in my 20s when paralytic 😃).

One thing I've tried but can't do is start peeing while walking, I have to stop to let it get going, then once its started I can walk on with it streaming down my legs.

• Like 1
On 6/12/2021 at 10:47 AM, mickymoist said:

One thing I've tried but can't do is start peeing while walking, I have to stop to let it get going, then once its started I can walk on with it streaming down my legs.

That's interesting, and it had me doubting myself. So I just tried it. I've been in the garden and watering the pots (with water, from a watering can), but it's really warm so I was naked and as I walked from the water butt carrying a watering can, I tried to relax and pee ... and yes, I could do it, but it did need a conscious relaxation. And then, as you describe, the pee just runs down your legs as you walk. It left little splashes on he patio slabs as if I'd over filled the can and had spilled some water 🙂.

• Love 1

yes! I like to pee my shorts watering the garden, the neighbours can see me but because I'm splashing water everywhere they don't see or hear it 😁

Also very jealous of a private garden, I only have a small one overlooked by other houses, would love to be out there naked

Edited by mickymoist
to add
  • Like 1
40 minutes ago, mickymoist said:

yes! I like to pee my shorts watering the garden, the neighbours can see me but because I'm splashing water everywhere they don't see or hear it 😁

Also very jealous of a private garden, I only have a small one overlooked by other houses, would love to be out there naked

That's a good compromise I guess. They might think you are a very messy gardener, or profligate with a scarce resource, but probably they don't give it a second thought. And yes, I am lucky with the position of my garden. Though it is not illegal to be naked in your own garden, as long as you don't *intend* to cause *alarm, distress or harassment*, and the onus to prove intent is on the complainant. So ... depending on your relationships with your neighbours, get your kit off Micky! It's too warm to be dressed 🙂 

• Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...