Canada MP takes naked leak on camera...

Guest UnabashedUser

Guest UnabashedUser

2021-05-31_08-00-40.png?itok=FDTHFN63

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/second-time-canadian-mp-accidently-caught-naked-during-parliament-call

Screenshots of a virtual meeting, which have gone viral, show a Canadian politician urinating on camera during a work meeting. 

William Amos, a Liberal MP for Pontiac, Quebec, released a statement Thursday about the incident:

Last night, while attending House of Commons proceedings virtually, in a non-public setting, I urinated without realizing I was on camera. I am deeply embarrassed by my actions and the distress they may have caused anybody who witnessed them. 

While accidental and not visible to the public, this was completely unacceptable, and I apologize unreservedly. I will be stepping aside temporarily from my role as Parliamentary Secretary and from my committee duties so that I can seek assistance. 

I will continue to represent my constituents and I'm grateful to be their voice in Parliament. I am deeply appreciative for the support of my staff and the love of my family.

• 2 weeks later...