Couple’s pee in the garden

A great end to the bank holiday weekend - especially if it was the first time you have experienced K peeing in your garden. You will definitely keep it in your memory bank I'm sure.

• Agree 1
  • Thanks 1

Fantastic, what a great experience. It reminds me of last summer when my Wife enjoyed a pee on the grass beside the hot tub ( I posted about it last year) quite exposed if the neighbours had peeked but she was bursting and all shyness goes out of the window. Her pee was also very yellow and burnt a patch on the grass for a couple of weeks. It doesn't turn her on but does it out of necessity and as a treat for me. Now the weather is better I hope you get more opportunity for similar fun!

• Thanks 1
Just now, Alfresco said:

A great end to the bank holiday weekend - especially if it was the first time you have experienced K peeing in your garden. You will definitely keep it in your memory bank I'm sure.

I certainly will 🙂. I hope we'll repeat it. I think K is starting to understand how much I enjoy watching her and is beginning to have some ideas as to things she can do that she knows I will like 🙂 It was her idea to put her leg up on the table, for instance, and she was happy with the wetting - something that she's been unsure about in the past. I have bought her a big bar of a favourite chocolate today specifically to say thank you!

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, Geepee9 said:

Fantastic, what a great experience. It reminds me of last summer when my Wife enjoyed a pee on the grass beside the hot tub ( I posted about it last year) quite exposed if the neighbours had peeked but she was bursting and all shyness goes out of the window. Her pee was also very yellow and burnt a patch on the grass for a couple of weeks. It doesn't turn her on but does it out of necessity and as a treat for me. Now the weather is better I hope you get more opportunity for similar fun!

Sounds great ... and fingers crossed for a hot, dry summer where we can make our own wetness 🙂 

• Like 1