Summer Weather?

As we are finally coming into summer I can feel myself getting more and more into my fetish. This happened every year. Do you guys find the same?

I think it's mostly down to how easy it is to enjoy this fetish in summer.

- Long sunny walks are perfect for peeing in forests etc.

- Holidays are great for enjoying wetting in swimming shorts / soakings on the beach.

- Sun loungers when you have privacy are perfect for a sneaky pee / wetting when on grass.

- Peeing in wetsuits at the beach.

- Fast drying summer clothing which makes re-wetting easier. 😄

Etc etc.

What are your thoughts? Is there anything you particularly enjoy in summer more than the rest of the year?

Edited by jmatthews1995
  • Love 4

Definitely I find myself walking around enjoying the sights of nature a lot more in summer.

By 'sights of nature' what I mean is all of those ladies who suddenly bloom in floaty summer dresses, shorts and miniskirts, and the way the sun seems to bring out an upbeat spring to their step.  Jeans, jumpers and winter coats back in the wardrobe and time to show off their assets.  Maybe it's some primitive prehistoric mating instinct where a baby conceived in summer would be born the next spring missing the harshness of winter and more likely to survive...?

And with all that visual eye candy (sorry I know I'm sounding like a sexist dinosaur myself) comes thoughts of girls on long days on the beach, in the park or generally anywhere where their needs are more urgent that the availability of toilets....

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

Yes. I agree with both of you. And for me it's minimal or no clothing, river swimming including skinny dipping, eating outside, a cold lager or two, long evenings, girls in skimpy clothing, my wife in skimpy clothing, feeling horny more often, sex somewhere other than under a duvet, leisurely walks in the country ... the list goes on. Several of these things are either enhanced by or enhance a pee kink 🙂 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

I find summer to be the best time of the year for "opportuni-pees", both for observing and making plenty of my own. Not only do I enjoy more outdoor activities in the warmer weather and spend more time there, I'm more likely to do them in the company of friends, whether it's a day hike, a leisurely picnic or a kayak trip (especially where the water is still cold).

• Like 2