Bi-girl, obsessed with pissing pussies, pissing in pussies, big clits, and lesbian piss.

Guest bourbon_sour

Guest bourbon_sour

I'm 25, F, and live in the states. And while I love cock, I seem to be seriously addicted to lesbian piss (especially power pissers) and clit play. My biggest fantasy is to be a lesbian squirt and piss dump for a few hours. Eating pussy, drinking and swallowing piss, getting my clit pissed on and my pussy pissed in/on and forced to hold my bladder until I can make a big mess.

Edited by bourbon_sour

Welcome, I Thing you found the right place. (almost)

Its Nice to have This community where we can talk to same minded people. It is not a dating site, although  you of course are free to meet people irl. Unfortunately  I live in  Denmark, and there's only a few girls from Dk in here. 

Anyway, hope you will find what your looking for, and that you like the site in general. 

Piss and love 😉

15 hours ago, bourbon_sour said:

I'm 25, F, and live in the states. And while I love cock, I seem to be seriously addicted to lesbian piss (especially power pissers) and clit play. My biggest fantasy is to be a lesbian squirt and piss dump for a few hours. Eating pussy, drinking and swallowing piss, getting my clit pissed on and my pussy pissed in/on and forced to hold my bladder until I can make a big mess.

Welcome!

• 2 months later...