Piss in Car Several Times

On 11/13/2022 at 7:12 PM, piss4fun said:

Im new here,  found this topic. We have a 7 seater minivan,  one fabric seat in the last row, its the designated pee seat with toilet paper holder on the C pillar and a bucket for used toilet paper. As the car has black tinted windows and black leather seats i bought this grey fabric seat as a car urinal so it can absorb the liquid without dripping elsewhere. The metallic parts of the seat are pretty rusty for now as we use it for four years now. Family and friends too. 

I don't suppose you could give me a lift sometime.  Preferably a long distance with lots of water.  😎😉

• Like 1
5 hours ago, piss4fun said:

Be my guest

20221116_084750.jpg

That is super cool.   The fact that you actually have the toilet paper hanging on the pillar and the basket next to the seat is brilliant.   Do you ever get people asking what it is all about if you give them a ride/lift in your car?

Also very interested to know a few things about it if you don't mind:

1. The seat is obviously absorbent, but how many pees can it take in a short time before it runs through and out onto the floor of the car?   If it does run onto the floor, does that worry you or is that just fine too?

2. Does the seat get used a lot?  If so, do you find that it never really fully dries out?

3. Does it get used by both male and female members of your family?   I'm guessing that the toilet paper indicates females certainly use it.

4. Do the ladies sit on the seat and pee into the seat with it pooling between their legs and then soaking in, leaving wet legs or do they hover over the seat and pee into it from slightly above?

5. Do you ever give it a full clean of do you just let the pee do its thing?

6. And the obvious question, does it cause a smell in the car?

Sorry if that is too much questioning, but I'm fascinated by these kinds of things as I love the idea of just peeing on a seat for convenience.  I'd do in as well if I thought that my wife would accept it and I didn't think the car would smell permanently.

You've obviously done it because you like the idea of being able to pee on a seat and letting the seat absorb the fluids - otherwise you would have presumably installed a facility with a bucket/bowl/other receptacle that you could empty easily.  

• Like 1
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, piss4fun said:

Be my guest

20221116_084750.jpg

Great in-car urinal!  Have to say I'm amazed by how little staining there appears to be.  Thanks for sharing the pic: when I initially read about it I assumed it was a bench seat...

If I may add to the questions;

Does the whole family use it?

Is it used on the go (while the van is moving) or just when parked?

1 hour ago, thisguy20 said:

Great in-car urinal!  Have to say I'm amazed by how little staining there appears to be.  Thanks for sharing the pic: when I initially read about it I assumed it was a bench seat...

If I may add to the questions;

Does the whole family use it?

Is it used on the go (while the van is moving) or just when parked?

We have no restrictions on who may use it.

Its used on the road. When parked we will find other opportunities.

• Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, first post here.

Offered my car to girlfriends several times. And I am a fanatic car guy, but piss is better than cars lol. When drinking out somewhere and they get desparate they will use your car. Inviting someone to go to the beach and drink there is a great ice breaker. Cars smells much better once a girl piss inside, and also seems to make it easier to sell it afterwards, maybe it is just female feromons  

• Love 1
10 hours ago, thirsty_boy said:

Hi, first post here.

Offered my car to girlfriends several times. And I am a fanatic car guy, but piss is better than cars lol. When drinking out somewhere and they get desparate they will use your car. Inviting someone to go to the beach and drink there is a great ice breaker. Cars smells much better once a girl piss inside, and also seems to make it easier to sell it afterwards, maybe it is just female feromons  

Congratulations on your first post. The first one is always most difficult.  Hopefully you can continue to become an active contributor.

when you have invited girls to pee in your car, do they jump at the chance or are they reluctant and need persuading?  Do you tell them where to pee of do you give them free reign?  And, where have they peed? Seats, floor, into containers or towels?

If going to the beach, do you find girls prefer to pee in the car rather than popping a squat outside the car in the parking area or finding a discrete place on the beach?

Oh and what do you do about peeing, do you lead by example and pee in the car or do you pee outside and then offer your car when the girl says something like “It’s ok for you guys to pee outside but what am I supposed to do?”

I am guessing you don’t pee in the car yourself as you say about the aroma of female pee in the car.

Sorry for all the questions but I do find it a fascinating topic.  

• 2 weeks later...

I’ve peed in the driver seat of my car before. We were getting rid of the car that day, so I wasn’t too worried about the mess. I didn’t even bother to pull my pants down, I just waited until I was almost home & peed right into my leggings as I drove.

• Like 1
  • Hot 2

I've recently started going on what I've taken to calling "wet rides," inspired by a trip I took recently. During my weekends, I'll drink a lot of water so that late at night (around 1 to 2 am), I can go out for a drive with a full bladder. I've had some experiences with the smell lingering a bit too long afterwards, so I've been covering my seat with a trash bag and towels just to be safe. I go for a completely bottomless drive and rub my cock until it makes me start squirting, completely emptying my bladder. Usually I can manage a couple of rounds of that before driving back home, and it feels so fucking incredible. I always drive down dark roads through the countryside, and I love knowing that anyone who passes me has no idea that I'm jerking off and pissing all over my seat.

• Like 2