Piss in Car Several Times

I love pissing in my car, I give people rides all the time so I use Resolve pet stain/oder remover and a shop vac to clean my car about once a week so it doesn't smell, and I often have my windows down so it dries quickly. Sometimes I'll go to my car just to piss.

• Love 1

I get my car detailed every 6 months so I always have a day or few beforehand where I drive out of the way far enough where I can’t make it home. I love soaking my seats and the gush I feel when I try to move after letting go is enough to get me really aroused. I live on a busy street too, so walking up to my apartment after wetting my pants when everyone can tell is a turn on too. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3
On 6/25/2021 at 3:26 PM, bbw_wetting said:

I get my car detailed every 6 months so I always have a day or few beforehand where I drive out of the way far enough where I can’t make it home. I love soaking my seats and the gush I feel when I try to move after letting go is enough to get me really aroused. I live on a busy street too, so walking up to my apartment after wetting my pants when everyone can tell is a turn on too. 

Does the person who details the car even comment on your wet seats?   Nice idea though!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/12/2020 at 7:13 AM, ukpeegirl86 said:

I'd love to do this but I'm such a clean freak I couldn't do it in my own car. Maybe one day someone will let me do it in theirs! I think I'd sit and pee into the seat as if it were a toilet though, rather than off the edge.

Anytime :)! I could stop by with my car and you could use it as mobile toilet

On 5/29/2021 at 12:03 PM, Mr Mercedes said:

When you need to sell this car you should auction it off on here. Probably make 4 times what it's worth! I enjoy your posts!

I purchased a car a lady friend of mine pissed in. With the added value I ended up paying more. 

• Like 1
On 2/24/2020 at 2:36 AM, pop-a-squat said:

I love pissing in the car and am wondering if you’ve ever tried it or if you secretly wish you would!

I also love pissing in cars. The nice and more cared for the more I want to ruin it. I turned my old civic into a toilet. It was pissed in so many times I wouldn't even think twice about pissing anywhere in it. I was also lucky enough to let several women piss into the passenger seat.

Edited by pisstrash
  • Love 4

Not to sure if this counts but I used to visit scrap yards a bit, although it wasn't anyone's vehicle as such it felt a little destructive but did love pissing over and soaking the back seats and dash. Don't know why it turns me one BUT I do love pissing and cumming over the seat of my motorcycle. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, pop-a-squat said:

I really needed to go for a piss while driving my dad around. I told him I was desperate to pee, he looked at me like I was silly for even saying it without just doing it... he goes “you don’t have to be shy”. I quickly looked for a place to pull over and found a nice side of the road to pull onto. I pulled my jeans down rather fast and spread my lips. I immediately began spraying my piss onto the floor. My dad looked between my legs and couldn’t look away. I could tell he was enjoying the view. 

826D0415-0A53-404C-9B0B-8580CB106438.jpeg

B138C42C-F002-48F3-A6C4-18442801BF23.jpeg

I love that your Dad likes to watch, so hot

• Love 3
1 hour ago, pop-a-squat said:

I unfortunately didn’t get a pic because of the heat of the moment lol 

I was the passenger while my dad was driving and I let him know I needed to go to the bathroom as soon as possible. He said he’d pull to the side of the road so he could help me go and be able to pay attention. He reached over and unbuttoned my jeans for me. He helped me wriggle my jeans down past my knees. I got to the edge of my seat and spread my legs as much as I could with my jeans still on.... my dad reached over and gently parted my lips with his fingers. I couldn’t hold it anymore and just began pissing a heavy stream onto the car floor. I kept going and going and he couldn’t look away. 

I love how far we’ve come as a family with pissing with each other. 

Wow amazing, that got me hard!

• Love 2
  • 2 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, Naughtypisswife said:

I have peed in my car 4 times (dashboard, trunk,seats,cupholder,you name it)and got a golden shower in the trunk 1 time since i bought it one year ago,and i do love it!😍 Am i naughty?😛

So very naughty! Just use that thing as your toilet. 😍😘

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
43 minutes ago, Naughtypisswife said:

I have peed in my car 4 times (dashboard, trunk,seats,cupholder,you name it)and got a golden shower in the trunk 1 time since i bought it one year ago,and i do love it!😍 Am i naughty?😛

A golden shower in the car? Please tell us more.