Piss in Car Several Times

I've only done it when I have been out for like a whole weekend wetting myself all the time, and I have got into the habit of peeing immediately I feel the tingle that I want to pee. Needless to say I have on a few occasions been in the car driving and felt the tingle and just automatically released, only realising when I feel the warmth soaking through my skirt that I had not intended to do it as the electric seat heater would not like too much pee on it, and I do like my heated seats!

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I have pissed in cars several times, however these were abandoned cars. I have peed the seats, the floor, the glovebox. Even the gas tank! Open the lid and let the stream enter it. I did this many times until the gas tank was full and overflowing with my piss.

• Like 3
  • Hot 1
18 minutes ago, Simpfan said:

How many times did it take to fill the tank?

No idea. It was over several days, I pissed in it every time I walked past it which was every day. Once, I let a friend piss in there too, so it wasn't all mine. Just like 99% mine. It wasn't sexual for him, but peeing in there was kinda hot for me when I saw it overflowing after so many days of hard work. I don't remember exactly how old I was but it was just around the time I had accepted I had a pee fetish in my teens.

• Like 1

While I never peed in running car, I have used an old abandoned truck in the woods as my personal urinal. I peed repeatedly on the car seat and into the gas tank. Although I didn't fill it I added several gallons to it.  Here are a couple pix, Warning male nudity  3.thumb.jpg.9d0d24fabbc8aee1769c259657013849.jpg1530694623_Snapshot1(3-29-20203-24PM).png.ecde64b785de101eade1e8398c779a96.png

• Like 1
  • Hot 3
  • 1 month later...

I've done it once. Not in my car.

I was looking for a quiet spot in an underground parking lot after leaving a reunion. There was a car parked with the rear windshield broken. There were no cameras and at that time of the day, it was unlikely anyone would be coming (it was an office building), and even then, the elevator and stairs were far enough from the car.

I climbed on the bumper and peed through the broken windshield, making a nice puddle inside the car's empty trunk. 

• Love 3
  • Hot 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I peed a little on the carpet of my trucks interior (you gotta mark your territory)

Just opened the door and and peed onto the floor by the seats. 

But I've peed in bottles many times in my truck, then just dump it out the window, 

Also i've peed on many cars and trucks (parking lots can be a thrill) 

I voted yes but its cheating a bit as I only did it when I had a piece of plastic on the seat, on a side note..I find it very hard to pee while I'm actually driving even if I really need to go, its like the concentration on driving overrides the need to pee, a bit like peeing and walking at the same time...never mastered that either.

It would be lovely to just really let go but like you @Paulypeeps  I like my heated seat and the fabric seats would really soak it up 🙂  my last one had leather maybe I should have taken advantage of that!

Edited by mickymoist
  • Like 1
  • 6 months later...