Piss in Car Several Times

Love this topic! I do have a question, what is your experience? For certain reasons I also want to pee in a car, I do not know what color upholstery the car has, what is your experience do stains quickly disappear or do they remain visible? I don't want to soak it but just have a little fun hopefully my wife will be there too she likes it too. When I've done it I'll tell you what the whole story is

• Like 1
On 7/8/2023 at 6:23 AM, pop-a-squat said:

I went for about fifteen to twenty seconds. When I was done my piss was soaking into the seat and dripping onto the carpet floor mat.

There must be so much piss in the seats already. ❤️ It almost makes me want to piss on mine again. It's so hot.

On 7/10/2023 at 11:52 PM, Aristona said:

I do not know what color upholstery the car has, what is your experience do stains quickly disappear or do they remain visible?

Mine is a dark gray and it has a slight stain in the middle from repeatedly sitting there with wet panties. It went away when I flooded the seat once, but is back again now. People seeing it will just think it's from eating in the car, sweat or whatever. Spraying the backseats also didn't leave anything behind that people would call a stain, but every cloth is different and it might also depend on how dark your piss is. Since you said your wife is okay with it, leaving behind some traces might not be a problem at all and you can always put on seat covers if it becomes to obvious. I would be careful with leather seats though. I have no experience but would expect the pee to find a way in but not out again, so it might not evaporate and foul.

Edited by Wetling
  • Like 1
On 12/6/2022 at 8:00 AM, piss4fun said:

End of the trip

seat.jpg

Honestly thats a good idea. Love how you can see the old stains. Did you use it also? The lower back rest looks like it has been used as a urinal while the girls hovered over the seat. Also what family members use it?

Edited by hibillymayshear
On 7/10/2023 at 5:52 PM, Aristona said:

Love this topic! I do have a question, what is your experience? For certain reasons I also want to pee in a car, I do not know what color upholstery the car has, what is your experience do stains quickly disappear or do they remain visible? I don't want to soak it but just have a little fun hopefully my wife will be there too she likes it too. When I've done it I'll tell you what the whole story is

I always clean up afterwards! I use odor spray for urine and scrub with dish soap.

I was on the way back to my house from picking up my ex. He has seen me pee many times. We were still on the road when I was getting desperate to take a piss. I told him this and he encouraged me to use the car. I quickly pulled onto the shoulder of the road. I pulled my jeans down to my knees, then pulled my right leg out of the jeans, swung my right leg over to his side over his knee between his legs. I positioned myself off the edge of the seat, with my pussy facing the radio. I spread my lips open and gushed piss onto the radio. I couldn’t stop peeing for quite some time! I told him I had napkins in the glove box and asked him to get me one so I could wipe my pussy dry. He got one out and reached over and dried me off himself. He threw the napkin out the window. I then put my pants back in place and we drove off. 

Edited by pop-a-squat
  • Hot 4
8 hours ago, pop-a-squat said:

I use odor spray for urine and scrub with dish soap.

Ugh. 😳 I cannot recommend that. Odor spray and enzyme cleaners are okay if you still think you need them after everything's dry again, but dish soap? Then you will have seats filled with dish soap, same with any other cleaner that's meant to be washed off. Carpet cleaning machines or steam/vacuum cleaners might work. But I think if piss in the seats is a problem, not pissing on the seats would be the obvious choice, at least for me.

Edited by Wetling
18 minutes ago, Wetling said:

Ugh. 😳 I cannot recommend that. Odor  spray and enzyme cleaners are okay if you still think you need them after everything's dry again, but dish soap? Then you will have seats filled with dish soap, same with any other cleaner that's meant to be washed off. Carpet cleaning machines or steam/vacuum cleaners might work. But I think if piss in the seats is a problem, not pissing on the seats would be the obvious choice, at least for me.

I have a carpet cleaner that I use to get most of the soap up!

14 hours ago, pop-a-squat said:

I have a carpet cleaner that I use to get most of the soap up!

Once i moved out I stopped caring, my gf and i daily pee in the car, I change my diapers in the car and sometimes leave them in the back floorboard for a couple days. Honestly to hell with it. I never liked the toilet even way before it became a kink for me. If i need to go I like to just let go. I haven’t posted much on here lately but i still check in and love to read your posts pop-a-squat. 

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...