Piss in Car Several Times

10 hours ago, thirsty_boy said:

Hi, first post here.

Offered my car to girlfriends several times. And I am a fanatic car guy, but piss is better than cars lol. When drinking out somewhere and they get desparate they will use your car. Inviting someone to go to the beach and drink there is a great ice breaker. Cars smells much better once a girl piss inside, and also seems to make it easier to sell it afterwards, maybe it is just female feromons  

Congratulations on your first post. The first one is always most difficult.  Hopefully you can continue to become an active contributor.

when you have invited girls to pee in your car, do they jump at the chance or are they reluctant and need persuading?  Do you tell them where to pee of do you give them free reign?  And, where have they peed? Seats, floor, into containers or towels?

If going to the beach, do you find girls prefer to pee in the car rather than popping a squat outside the car in the parking area or finding a discrete place on the beach?

Oh and what do you do about peeing, do you lead by example and pee in the car or do you pee outside and then offer your car when the girl says something like “It’s ok for you guys to pee outside but what am I supposed to do?”

I am guessing you don’t pee in the car yourself as you say about the aroma of female pee in the car.

Sorry for all the questions but I do find it a fascinating topic.  

• Hot 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I've recently started going on what I've taken to calling "wet rides," inspired by a trip I took recently. During my weekends, I'll drink a lot of water so that late at night (around 1 to 2 am), I can go out for a drive with a full bladder. I've had some experiences with the smell lingering a bit too long afterwards, so I've been covering my seat with a trash bag and towels just to be safe. I go for a completely bottomless drive and rub my cock until it makes me start squirting, completely emptying my bladder. Usually I can manage a couple of rounds of that before driving back home, and it feels so fucking incredible. I always drive down dark roads through the countryside, and I love knowing that anyone who passes me has no idea that I'm jerking off and pissing all over my seat.

• Like 2

Fab picture of the seat @piss4fun.   It seems to have done a great job of absorbing a lot of pee.  What joy to have two girls in the car both pissing multiple times.    It looks like some managed to hit the trim to the side of the seat as well (right side of pic, left side of seat).  I'm guessing these must have been hovering pees to spread around like that - especially so far up the back.  I hope you get to witness the peeing as that would be a very hot sight to see.   Did they pee whilst you were travelling or whilst you were stopped?   I am thinking how convenient it must be if you are cruising down the motorway/freeway and someone needs to pee so they just unbuckle and head back to the designated seat, slide their knickers/panties down and and blast their pee into the seat without the need to find somewhere to stop.   Once done, they have a quick wipe with the thoughtfully provided toilet paper, discard it in the basket, re-clothe and return to their seat.

What did you do about peeing for yourself?   If two ladies needed to pee 5 times between them, I am sure you must have also needed to pee.  But if you were driving then you obviously couldn't leave your seat whilst driving.  

• Like 2
On 12/8/2022 at 2:12 PM, Alfresco said:

Fab picture of the seat @piss4fun.   It seems to have done a great job of absorbing a lot of pee.  What joy to have two girls in the car both pissing multiple times.    It looks like some managed to hit the trim to the side of the seat as well (right side of pic, left side of seat).  I'm guessing these must have been hovering pees to spread around like that - especially so far up the back.  I hope you get to witness the peeing as that would be a very hot sight to see.   Did they pee whilst you were travelling or whilst you were stopped?   I am thinking how convenient it must be if you are cruising down the motorway/freeway and someone needs to pee so they just unbuckle and head back to the designated seat, slide their knickers/panties down and and blast their pee into the seat without the need to find somewhere to stop.   Once done, they have a quick wipe with the thoughtfully provided toilet paper, discard it in the basket, re-clothe and return to their seat.

What did you do about peeing for yourself?   If two ladies needed to pee 5 times between them, I am sure you must have also needed to pee.  But if you were driving then you obviously couldn't leave your seat whilst driving.  

I didn`t get much of their pissing as i was driving, only what i saw in the mirror but usually its just as you described it. The seats are removable and when it gets oversoaked i remove it exposing it to sunshine a day or two and its ready to be used again. I bought it for 15 bucks so it was worth to the last penny.  It absorbed so many pisses during these years... we avoided many pay-toilets - it was a good investment for confort and wallet.

I use the driver side door pocket on long roads. The pockets bottom is fitted with super absorbing microfiber rug, also removable. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2
On 12/11/2022 at 6:26 AM, piss4fun said:

I use the driver side door pocket on long roads. The pockets bottom is fitted with super absorbing microfiber rug, also removable.

That's a fab idea.    I usually either stop and pee next to the car, or if not convenient to stop then I use a travel mug and then empty it at a convenient place, but the door pocket sounds great.

The seat is great for the ladies though. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • 1 month later...

I have peed in cars many times. There's something really naughty about that when you think someone has been really proud of this car once and now it´s just my toilet and I ruin it.

When I was a teenager, there was a very large empty lot near our home. People used to dump their old junk cars there. I often used these cars as a toilet and peed all over them. (hoods, seats, dashboards, gas tanks, etc..) Peeing on and in these cars turned me on a lot back then.

Once I met one guy in online and he asked me many times to piss in his car. Finally after about 18 months I dared to meet him and I answer him: "Okay, I do it!" He let me pee in and on his car. We just driving around and I drank a lot at the same time and whenever i had to pee i just let it go. I peed on the hood, the back seat, the driver's seat, the glove compartment and on the engine.

If you read this forum, thank you for this experience! I had really fun!

Edited by Tony89
Typo
  • Like 2
  • Hot 1
45 minutes ago, pop-a-squat said:

I needed to go pee while driving today. I quickly pulled over and pulled one pant leg off. I immediately started pissing onto the floor. It felt so fucking good. Cars drove by as I was going. I don’t think anyone saw though.

74B716E2-5B11-4456-947B-BB92D72D3A5A.png

BC978B94-5C62-4F9C-8A04-536498D52529.png

00FC68EC-5920-4821-AE9E-B75A4CCC2C4D.png

More please! Car pissing is my second favorite after bedwetting. Thank you for sharing this. Is there also a video?

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
On 1/23/2023 at 5:10 PM, pop-a-squat said:

I needed to go pee while driving today. I quickly pulled over and pulled one pant leg off. I immediately started pissing onto the floor. It felt so fucking good. Cars drove by as I was going. I don’t think anyone saw though.

74B716E2-5B11-4456-947B-BB92D72D3A5A.png

BC978B94-5C62-4F9C-8A04-536498D52529.png

00FC68EC-5920-4821-AE9E-B75A4CCC2C4D.png

As a former pro detail technician, it kills me to see a car in any way be tarnished. But holy shit, you are the absolute exception. It would be a privilege to restore your interior so you can pee with a fresh slate and watch the progress of your endeavors!

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Pee_punk said:

As a former pro detail technician, it kills me to see a car in any way be tarnished. But holy shit, you are the absolute exception. It would be a privilege to restore your interior so you can pee with a fresh slate and watch the progress of your endeavors!

Hahaha thank you, I usually do my own detailing so that no one else has to deal with it. But I do throughly enjoy messing up a clean car with my piss.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
Just now, pop-a-squat said:

Hahaha thank you, I usually do my own detailing so that no one else has to deal with it. But I do throughly enjoy messing up a clean car with my piss.

Im not sure how deep you are into chemicals, but I used to treat my carpets and upholstery with this fiber protectant (I cannot recall the name) that causes any liquid to bead right up and not soak into material. If only I had the bravery to pee onto it 🙄

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, pop-a-squat said:

I went to go run some errands, and I needed to go for a pee. I was sitting in the car on the side of the road. I took my leg out of my right pant leg and put my leg over the passenger seat and spread my lips and went pee. As I was going a high up truck drove by. I’m sure if he looked he would’ve gotten quite the view. I was too busy looking at my own stream to see what he was seeing.

E3AB9B59-D475-4493-A6A6-5EECD926E4CC.png

F42080A5-5AAC-4C97-A1D4-1B1214DF6CFF.jpeg

https://www.erome.com/a/OdxdD1dk

• Hot 1
On 12/6/2022 at 4:00 PM, piss4fun said:

End of the trip

seat.jpg

Wow, how much female pee this seat taken in a day. They pissed on that seat great. Two women pissed on it five times, releasing full bladders on this seat - that's cool! It looks like the seat taken a huge amount of pee and good absorbed all the pee and probably good and strong soaked deeply. It looks like these women were pissing powerfully, since even the upholstery was splattered, especially if they were hovering over the seat. Probably their streams were very strong. I think for this reason the back of the seat also turned out to be all pissed, and the upper part of the seat back was splattered with individual drops, the women bent over and hovering over the seat and the stream rushing from their pussies, especially if it was rushing with strong pressure, sometimes hit directly on the back this seat. It's so cool to have a couple of girlfriends who like to piss. Female pissing on seats/furniture is my second favorite thing after female pissing on puffy jackets, which is my favorite and most adored.
How I dream to have three or four girlfriends who would same, when they need to piss, take turns emptying their full bladders on my puffy jackets, even several times, eventually totally flooded and completely soacking it with piss. I often dream, for example, of getting together with three or four girls, having a beer and when they need to piss, they would take squatting or bend over in high squat over my jackets and releasing their full bladders on it. And then, when they need to piss again, they would repeat it again and in the end, each girl would piss on my jackets several times. Well, or to I had my girlfriend, who would often use my puffy jackets as a toilet. This is my dream.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 2/24/2023 at 7:18 PM, pop-a-squat said:

I was in the car with my dad, waiting for the car to warm up and for the windows to de ice. There was a lot of ice on the windows so it was going to be about twenty minutes. A few minutes in I mentioned to him I was thinking about going for a pee. This excited him and he encouraged me to go in the car. I obliged since I really needed a pee and enjoy peeing with him. I undid my jeans and took my shoes off. I pulled my pants all the way down and took them off with my underwear. I moved towards the edge of the seat and asked him if I could swing my leg over towards his side between his legs so I could get a wider spread of my legs. He said sure so I put my left leg between his and I got to the corner edge of the seat and aimed my pussy towards the radio. I spread my lips and began spraying, successfully soaking the car radio. My dads eyes moved back and forth from between my slit to the radio. When I finished peeing he told me there was some napkins in the compartment. I took one out and wiped myself dry. I put my clothes back on and asked him if he needed a pee. He said he did actually. I reached over and helped him unzip. Then he pulled his pants to his knees. I grabbed onto his shaft and aimed it at the floor between his legs. Near his feet. He started pissing and it puddled up on the floor. He kept pissing and pissing. When his stream turned into a slow trickle I gave it one or two strokes, then when finished I shook his semi hard cock a few times to get the rest off it. Then he pulled up his pants and I zipped him back up. 

I’m glad your dad let you piss in the car it grate

On 2/24/2023 at 5:18 PM, pop-a-squat said:

I was in the car with my dad, waiting for the car to warm up and for the windows to de ice. There was a lot of ice on the windows so it was going to be about twenty minutes. A few minutes in I mentioned to him I was thinking about going for a pee. This excited him and he encouraged me to go in the car. I obliged since I really needed a pee and enjoy peeing with him. I undid my jeans and took my shoes off. I pulled my pants all the way down and took them off with my underwear. I moved towards the edge of the seat and asked him if I could swing my leg over towards his side between his legs so I could get a wider spread of my legs. He said sure so I put my left leg between his and I got to the corner edge of the seat and aimed my pussy towards the radio. I spread my lips and began spraying, successfully soaking the car radio. My dads eyes moved back and forth from between my slit to the radio. When I finished peeing he told me there was some napkins in the compartment. I took one out and wiped myself dry. I put my clothes back on and asked him if he needed a pee. He said he did actually. I reached over and helped him unzip. Then he pulled his pants to his knees. I grabbed onto his shaft and aimed it at the floor between his legs. Near his feet. He started pissing and it puddled up on the floor. He kept pissing and pissing. When his stream turned into a slow trickle I gave it one or two strokes, then when finished I shook his semi hard cock a few times to get the rest off it. Then he pulled up his pants and I zipped him back up. 

How does your dad feel about you aiming his dick?