Piss in Car Several Times

26 minutes ago, Naughtypisswife said:

Well,i was lying on my back in the trunk and got a golden shower on my pussy and belly😍

Β 

Screenshot_20211002-150601_Video Player.jpg

Wow that looks so horny, and he looks quite hard as I am now😁

• Love 1
7 hours ago, Naughtypisswife said:

I have peed in my car 4 times (dashboard, trunk,seats,cupholder,you name it)and got a golden shower in the trunk 1 time since i bought it one year ago,and i do love it!😍 Am i naughty?πŸ˜›

Now it’s a perfect road trip car. No more having to go to rest stops to pee.

• Haha 1
On 10/2/2021 at 2:01 PM, Naughtypisswife said:

I have peed in my car 4 times (dashboard, trunk,seats,cupholder,you name it)and got a golden shower in the trunk 1 time since i bought it one year ago,and i do love it!😍 Am i naughty?πŸ˜›

The one who will buy it second hand will remember the previous owner forever... 😜

• Like 1
  • Cheeky 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, pop-a-squat said:

Was waiting to get out of work to go for a piss. I wanted to see how long I could hold it and that wasn’t very far. So I ended up pulling over, taking my jeans off completely and spreading my legs wide and pissed all over the floor and steering wheel. It felt absolutely incredible due to how badly I needed to go.

0B76F442-53C2-496F-A399-DF561A195635.jpeg

BAE2C859-53AF-478F-B207-CAB9F7B0F269.jpeg

16555DB2-6F36-4C4F-9056-141F745875DE.jpeg

97C31211-EC70-43A9-8844-D04F0F3408E2.jpeg

01434A9A-1635-41DC-B38E-FF2B4FD8B2E1.jpeg

Love the pics thank you!Β 

• Love 1
On 9/24/2021 at 4:34 AM, pop-a-squat said:

I unfortunately didn’t get a pic because of the heat of the moment lolΒ 

I was the passenger while my dad was driving and I let him know I needed to go to the bathroom as soon as possible. He said he’d pull to the side of the road so he could help me go and be able to pay attention. He reached over and unbuttoned my jeans for me. He helped me wriggle my jeans down past my knees. I got to the edge of my seat and spread my legs as much as I could with my jeans still on.... my dad reached over and gently parted my lips with his fingers. I couldn’t hold it anymore and just began pissing a heavy stream onto the car floor. I kept going and going and he couldn’t look away.Β 
Β 

I love how far we’ve come as a family with pissing with each other.Β 

i come back and read this post often bc it's probably the hottest thing on this site lol

• Love 1
On 5/28/2020 at 10:01 AM, expererg said:

I've done it once. Not in my car.

I was looking for a quiet spot in an underground parking lot after leaving a reunion. There was a car parked with the rear windshield broken. There were no cameras and at that time of the day, it was unlikely anyone would be coming (it was an office building), and even then, the elevator and stairs were far enough from the car.

I climbed on the bumper and peed through the broken windshield, making a nice puddle inside the car's empty trunk.Β 

I have on occasion pissed in my car when other traffic is going passed. The naughtiness gets me quite excited.

• 10 months later...
On 10/16/2021 at 12:14 AM, pisspup said:

i come back and read this post often bc it's probably the hottest thing on this site lol

I do the same - with this post and a few others. I love the option to follow threads, but almost wish there was an option to β€œsave for re-reading thread.”

Some stories are way too hot to only read once or twice - and this is one of those!

The pics of those beautiful lips peeing push this story over the top.

• Love 1
  • 2 months later...

I wet myself in my car while smoking on the green leaf once. I purposefully drank as much as I could and took more water with me. I waited until I was really desperate, went outside with my rolled zoot, sat in the car, lit up, and relaxed.

Β 

I was not driving. It was just raining and I wanted cover. Also wetting in the rain felt like cheating.

• Like 1
On 11/13/2022 at 7:12 PM, piss4fun said:

Im new here, Β found this topic. We have a 7 seater minivan, Β one fabric seat in the last row, its the designated pee seat with toilet paper holder on the C pillar and a bucket for used toilet paper. As the car has black tinted windows andΒ black leather seats i bought this grey fabric seat as aΒ car urinal so it can absorb the liquid without dripping elsewhere. The metallic parts of the seat are pretty rusty for now as we use it for four years now. Family and friends too.Β 

I don't suppose you could give me a lift sometime. Β Preferably a long distance with lots of water. Β πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜‰

• Like 1
5 hours ago, piss4fun said:

Be my guest

20221116_084750.jpg

That is super cool.Β  Β The fact that you actually have the toilet paper hanging on the pillar and the basket next to the seat is brilliant.Β  Β Do you ever get people asking what it is all about if you give them a ride/lift in your car?

Also very interested to know a few things about it if you don't mind:

1. The seat is obviously absorbent, but how many pees can it take in a short time before it runs through and out onto the floor of the car?Β  Β If it does run onto the floor, does that worry you or is that just fine too?

2. Does the seat get used a lot?Β  If so, do you find that it never really fully dries out?

3. Does it get used by both male and female members of your family?Β  Β I'm guessing that the toilet paper indicates females certainly use it.

4. Do the ladies sit on the seat and pee into the seat with it pooling between their legs and then soaking in, leaving wet legs or do they hover over the seat and pee into it from slightly above?

5. Do you ever give it a full clean of do you just let the pee do its thing?

6. And the obvious question, does it cause a smell in the car?

Sorry if that is too much questioning, but I'm fascinated by these kinds of things as I love the idea of just peeing on a seat for convenience.Β  I'd do in as well if I thought that my wife would accept it and I didn't think the car would smell permanently.

You've obviously done it because you like the idea of being able to pee on a seat and letting the seat absorb the fluids - otherwise you would have presumably installed a facility with a bucket/bowl/other receptacle that you could empty easily.Β Β 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, piss4fun said:

Be my guest

20221116_084750.jpg

Great in-car urinal!Β  Have to say I'm amazed by how little staining there appears to be.Β  Thanks for sharing the pic: when I initially read about it I assumed it was a bench seat...

If I may add to the questions;

Does the whole family use it?

Is it used on the go (while the van is moving) or just when parked?

1 hour ago, thisguy20 said:

Great in-car urinal!Β  Have to say I'm amazed by how little staining there appears to be.Β  Thanks for sharing the pic: when I initially read about it I assumed it was a bench seat...

If I may add to the questions;

Does the whole family use it?

Is it used on the go (while the van is moving) or just when parked?

We have no restrictions on who may use it.

Its used on the road. When parked we will find other opportunities.

• Love 4
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, first post here.

Offered my car to girlfriends several times. And I am a fanatic car guy, but piss is better than cars lol. When drinking out somewhere and they get desparate they will use your car. Inviting someone to go to the beach and drink there is a great ice breaker. Cars smells much better once a girl piss inside, and also seems to make it easier to sell it afterwards, maybe it is just female feromonsΒ Β 

Β 

• Love 2