Piss in Car Several Times

13 hours ago, pop-a-squat said:

My mom was driving and I told her I needed to go for a piss rather badly. She said she needed to go too. She pulled into a gas station parking lot and I asked her where I could pee. She told me to just go in the car. I asked her if she was going to go and she said if I didn’t mind. I told her I did not mind. She pulled her dress up to her waist and pulled her panties to her knees. She spread her legs and her lips and began spraying the car floor. 

When she began, I pulled my pants down and sat on the edge of the seat and began relieving myself. We were being in sync. You could hear both of our streams pattering against the carpet. She finished up and pulled her panties back over. I pulled my pants back up when I was finished and we had a good laugh about our desperate tinkle session.

Wow that’s super hot to imagine! Who peed more?

I've only pissed in my car once.  As someone else mentioned, I have electric seats, which don't particularly like large amounts of liquid, so I had to take lots of precautions.  I'm also not a big fan of wetting so this was definitely not part of my usual routine.

All that said, I fully enjoyed feeling the warmth flowing into my jeans and soaking the towel I was sitting on.  Stopping at a traffic light, knowing that I was peeing at that moment, I couldn't help but wonder if anyone around me was doing the same.  It made for an interesting, enjoyable, and eventually all too short journey home.

Coming back to the original question ... I would absolutely love to be able to pee freely whilst driving or as a passenger.  @pop-a-squat if you're game I would happily indulge in all of the suggested ways of peeing and I'm sure we could rapidly come up with several additional items.  For example, I've seen videos where the driver/passenger pissed on each other while driving down the road ... I'd be well up for that in either direction.  I think it would also be fun as a front seat passenger to try to piss into the backseat (hopefully full of willing recipients).  Once we open the flood gates, I'm sure there are many more options for wet fun.

Guest jeanswettingfan
On 2/11/2021 at 11:57 AM, pop-a-squat said:

If you haven’t before, do you have the desire to piss in a car? Feel free to use your imagination, it could be someone else’s car, your car, or even my car. I just wanna hear from people who share my desire and passion for pissing in cars. Do you guys like my stories and pics when I do it? 

I want a guy to sit in the middle of my backseat and piss against the back of the middle console. Or piss against the back of the seat in front of him. Or piss on my dash and floor in front. I’m open to ideas, I just want to see this again.... 

Please share if you have the same fantasies or similar 

Ive never done it intentionally but Its definitely something Id be willing to try 😉

I did have an accident in the car coming home from a friends house.  Somewhat long story so lemme know if that interests you

5 hours ago, jeanswettingfan said:

I did have an accident in the car coming home from a friends house.  Somewhat long story so lemme know if that interests you

Yes please!

• Agree 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I’ve pulled out and pissed in a few cars, vans, and SUV’s in the junkyard that had decent to nice interiors. I’ve posted the stories on here. 

My cousin was seeing this girl who wasn’t treating him right. He had a key to her Volkswagen Jetta. I suggested that we go to the car, open the back door, remove the floor mat, hose 😂 down the carpet behind the front seats and put the mat back. He didn’t want to do that to her even though she wasn’t all that nice to him. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Scatbudty said:

I just created an account to reply to this thread. I love pissing in my car. I’ve done it several times and it’s amazing. I have pictures and videos to show it too. I’ve gone past just pissing too... if you know what I mean. I’d love for a girl to use my car as a toilet. I always keep toilet paper in the glovebox. It’s not hard to clean up and the smell goes away after I clean up too. It doesn’t even smell when the car is sitting in the hot 100 degree sun. 

1EB50A06-8277-46C3-B85F-CCBD1064C95E.jpeg

Nice! I’ve had 6 ladies relieve themselves in my backseat. I have the stories posted with pictures. 

• Hot 2
53 minutes ago, wannawatchuwiggle said:

My Goodness.. I'd buy a car especially for that purpose even-to have a lady relieve herself on my seats !!? 

Thanks for all the great contributions,folks. Much appreciated !

I once bought a car that a hott female friend pissed in 4-5 times. Was part of the sale agreement. Of course she raised the price which was cool because her morning purges on the backseat added value. The car I bought had cloth seats too! And it’s something about cleaning up lady piss in the backseat. The soggy, wet tissues. Taking the rear cushion out to find their piss got under seat and pooled where the seatbelt receiver bolts to the floor. 

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Fabulous - and very hot.   Very cool too that your mum not only will pee with you, but from the way you described feet on the dashboard it sounds like it's slightly more than just an inconvenience to her.  I'm thinking she might be pretty much one of us.

Despite your openness, I'm guessing there may be a few things you've posted in the past you may want to keep to yourself ?   If not, does your mum know you're a member here - has she every browsed for herself?  Sounds like she'd be very welcome as long as that's not going to be awkward for you.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
On 6/1/2021 at 3:00 PM, gldenwetgoose said:

Fabulous - and very hot.   Very cool too that your mum not only will pee with you, but from the way you described feet on the dashboard it sounds like it's slightly more than just an inconvenience to her.  I'm thinking she might be pretty much one of us.

Despite your openness, I'm guessing there may be a few things you've posted in the past you may want to keep to yourself ?   If not, does your mum know you're a member here - has she every browsed for herself?  Sounds like she'd be very welcome as long as that's not going to be awkward for you.

I love how her mum just peed all over the dash 🔥  it's still fucking hot, and if her mother decides to start posting here that's even better 🧡

• Love 1
17 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

My mom is very shy and private. She would not feel comfortable on a forum like this haha

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1