Piss in Car Several Times

On 2/15/2021 at 4:48 PM, localdaeru said:

there are plenty of videos of girls and guys pissing all over a rental car. they are very hot in my opinion. 

There are some, but Ifor my part, I didn't find that many (3 or 4 at most), could you share some of your sources for these ?

I recall one of Miss Mia, extremely good, and one of Rebekah Dee in an abandoned Fiat Tempra, and one or two on TikTok but you see almost nothing on these.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I had someone piss into a cup when the really had to go badly. The filled it and I told her to just piss all over the floor. The noise her hard stream made as it hit the carpet was amazing. Didn't even smell either. Too bad I'll never know what the mess looked like.

• Like 1
On 12/12/2020 at 1:13 AM, ukpeegirl86 said:

I'd love to do this but I'm such a clean freak I couldn't do it in my own car. Maybe one day someone will let me do it in theirs! I think I'd sit and pee into the seat as if it were a toilet though, rather than off the edge.

If you were in Canada I'd let you use my Mercedes! Perfect use for it!

I have this old beater Miata I picked up for pretty cheap as an alternative to my main car, it's basically just a rolling urinal at this point, but im always trying to find a way to meet others online who are into it. I think it'd be hot to set something up where i could just leave it in a hidden area unlocked and with the top or windows down and just let people come by and use it at their leisure

• Love 2