Piss in Car Several Times

I’m too much of a neat freak to empty a bladderfull of piss onto the floor of my own car. Unless I’m somewhere very busy I’ll get out of the car and pee there (I’ve been honked at by passing drivers). I once peed in a coffee cup inside the car - surprised that hasn’t happened more often - and poured it out on the ground afterwards.

(But I do enjoy watching @pop-a-squat pissing in naughty places)

• Like 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Alfresco said:

Certainly I share this fantasy.   As to real life, I am nowhere near as dedicated to the cause as you are!

Absolutely, 100%.  It is super hot to think of you just pulling your jeans down and peeing off the front of your seat into the footwell whilst you are in the car and the pictures just multiply the experience for the reader.

If I was in a car and knew that the owner was OK with it then I would absolutely love to pee in this manner.   I know it isn't going to happen, but I'd be more than happy to do this in your car with you watching.

In real life, I have peed in a couple of cars.   One was abandoned broken down by the side of the road on a dual carriageway.  It had a "Police Aware" sticker on it and had been there a couple of days.  I walked past and found that it wasn't locked.  I got in, sat in the passenger seat, pulled my jeans down, sat right back in the seat and relaxed, pissing a flood directly into the upholstery and allowing it to pool between my legs making a lovely warm feeling against my balls and bum whilst cars where whizzing by just a few feet away.  When finished, I lifted my bum up and allowed the wetness to drip off into the pool then pulled my jeans up over my dampness and got out of the car, shut the door and walked away.

In a rental car I have peed short bursts onto the floor, but never risked a full bladder because I was worried about getting charged when I returned the car and more worried that the complaint would be routed back through work as the car was hired by work.

Similar but not quite the same, I have peed into the seat on a bus.  Sitting near the back, I was wearing jogging pants and slipped them down, peed in the seat next to the window, then slid sideways to the aisle seat, drying my bum on the second seat, then pulled up my trousers.

In my own car, I've sat on a towel on the leather seat and peed small amounts and I have many times peed into cups, bottles etc whilst in the car.  Sometimes I miss with a bit, but most goes in the relevant receptacle.   Once I overflowed a mug and couldn't stop, so got wet trousers and a wet seat into the bargain.

I also am a regular at parking the car, opening the door, swinging one leg out and peeing out of the door onto the tarmac.

I love that you’ve pissed all of those places. Peeing on buses is definitely a lot of fun. I’ve had the pleasure on a few occasions. Your story of that turned me on a lot. You’re welcome to piss in my car anytime 😉 how would you prefer to do it, backseat against the front seat, on the carpeted floor or on the dashboard?!

• Like 3
  • Hot 1
58 minutes ago, Alfresco said:

I don't know if this counts as again it wasn't a car, but I also once found a bus/coach that had been taken out of service.  I didn't know at the time but it was going to be restored and sent abroad for use.  Meanwhile it had been parked in a corner of a field and I thought it was likely to end up as a chicken coup or go for scrap.  I went into that bus several times and peed in there.  Once I sat in a seat and peed onto the back of the seat in front, once I stood in the aisle and peed onto a seat, once I took my trousers down and peed into the seat and once I just sat in the seat and peed on the floor.  When I later heard that it had been sent abroad for further use, I was thinking about all the people that would sit in my peed in seats.

Omg that is absolutely amazing! 

• Thanks 1

Quite a timely post.... as I'm just in the process of trading in my current car.

Tomorrow I have an appointment for one of the cash buying places, to see if they can beat the trade in offer.  Obviously I don't want to take it in with a soaking wet seat... but pretty sure they're not going to take too much notice of the carpets.  Let's see what happens tomorrow... there could well be photos.

• Like 4
16 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Quite a timely post.... as I'm just in the process of trading in my current car.

Tomorrow I have an appointment for one of the cash buying places, to see if they can beat the trade in offer.  Obviously I don't want to take it in with a soaking wet seat... but pretty sure they're not going to take too much notice of the carpets.  Let's see what happens tomorrow... there could well be photos.

The sort of possible opportunity that doesn't come along very often! Hope you have a rewarding day tomorrow 🙂 

• Agree 1
Just now, Kupar said:

The sort of possible opportunity that doesn't come along very often! Hope you have a rewarding day tomorrow 🙂 

I haven't used the car all week - knowing I'll be trading it in and a paranoid risk of something going wrong with it.  Today though the dealers wanted to see it to confirm their valuation.  I was in the office, drinking coffee too all morning and then got to the point where I needed to drive to the dealers. At that point of standing up from my desk and putting my coat on realised how much I needed to pee.  Two options, one of them involves the awkward ones way social distancing system in the office - toilets being the opposite way from the car park.  The other option being to drive half way and pull off the dual carriageway onto a quiet country lane and stand behind the car in the bright spring sunshine and cool breeze...

• Love 2

Talking to girls in clubs as I do from time to time, the worst memories they hold of being absolutely desperate to pee are very often on a car journey. Its easy to imagine they start to feel the need to pee and it just grows and grows, they are miles from a service station or locked in a mile long traffic jam which never moves and there is no relief in prospect for a long time, so there is no option but to hold and hold it. True desperation as we all love to imagine it!

• Like 2
1 minute ago, gldenwetgoose said:

The other option being to drive half way and pull off the dual carriageway onto a quiet country lane and stand behind the car in the bright spring sunshine and cool breeze...

<Thinks> What would I do? 😉 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, pop-a-squat said:

...do you have the desire to piss in a car? Feel free to use your imagination, it could be someone else’s car, your car, or even my car. I just wanna hear from people who share my desire and passion for pissing in cars.

Yes I do. I like to pee wherever I happen to be sitting, so doing it in the car would be nice while I am driving. I have done it inadvertently a few times when on autopilot, but I don't do it as a rule because the electric heated seats will not like it.

I Do you guys like my stories and pics when I do it? 

Oh yes, very much.

Please share if you have the same fantasies or similar 

I would like to pee in a taxi one day, just sitting in the back seat and letting my pee soak through my skirt in to the upholstery.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Hot 1
On 2/8/2021 at 5:28 AM, pop-a-squat said:

Earlier in the day I was going on a drive with my older bro and I needed to piss. Our parents were very liberal about where we pissed so he’s pretty open minded. We were in my car, he was driving and I was in the passenger seat. I had to piss so badly I didn’t even tell him I was going to go and just pulled my pants down and sat on the edge of the seat and went piss. He looked over for a second and laughed at me. He said he really really needed to go too and didn’t know where to go. I told him to do what I just did. So he pulled his pants to his knees while driving and tucked his dick between his legs towards the floor and went pee. I looked over and could see his stream hitting the floor. It felt so good to pee with someone else lol. 

We made a point to piss again on the way home after getting some food. We told each other when we had to go and went at the same time. I was driving this time and was struggling to get my pants down so I asked him to help me pull them down and he did. I spread my legs as much as I could while driving and pissed onto the floor. At the same time he pulled his dick out and began peeing on the dashboard and then on the carpet. 

I am so thankful it’s not weird for us to pee together hahaha

Please, please PLEASE make videos of this stuff!! It sounds so fucking hot!!!

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
8 minutes ago, Relevantcucumber said:

It was. I had literally just shut the car door and started the engine. I had to drive an hour home sitting in my piss 

You did not enjoy the cleanup, which is very understandable. But did you enjoy the wetting as such, or the naughtiness of driving in peed-in clothes? Or was it just an unpleasant, embarrassing experience? At least you think about repeating it under conditions with less clean-up.  😊 

• Love 1