Well, looks like you did 'aim' for the middle, but when the stream splits like that then all bets are off.

(I'm waiting for all the ladies' comments of 'now you know what it's like when we try standing...')

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • 1 month later...
12 minutes ago, Boystoiletlover said:

That’s why I mostly sit on the toilet when I need a wee.

I used to get the toilet seat a lot, even when I was soft. IfΒ I had a stiffie, boy it would be everywhere!

Seems reasonable. But I imagine you need to sit further back than normal and push your cock down past the rim if you are hard πŸ™‚Β 

• Hot 1

If I'm getting the old split stream problem, i usually stand to one side of the toilet rather than in front. Generally stops splashes. Also good idea to actually raise the seat...lol, you can tell I'm a proper educated geezer now right πŸ˜‰

Edited by Moist
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

When I stand to go to toilet, I often wonder just as I’m pushing to start pissing β€œI wonder how it’s gonna come out?” πŸ˜‚Β 

Then the flowing feeling starts coming and think there’s no stopping me now, just gotta go and see what happens πŸ˜‚Β 

Hold it straight and it still squirts out sideways and at an angle like your piss @buspee7

So girls, when you tell your boys off for spraying the seat....actually it’s not always easy to predict how it will come out when us boys piss πŸ™‚

On 5/28/2021 at 11:46 AM, Kupar said:

I'm just imagining my wife's reaction if I did that - lol.

For what it's worth, my reaction would be: "If you aren't going to aim properly;Β use the sink or bath, please. If I can aim and clean up after myself, so can you."

My view is, if you do spray a bit, it's not the end of the world. However, you should always clean up after yourself. Especially if you're in someone else's bathroom.

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, Eliminature said:

For what it's worth, my reaction would be: "If you aren't going to aim properly;Β use the sink or bath, please. If I can aim and clean up after myself, so can you."

My view is, if you do spray a bit, it's not the end of the world. However, you should always clean up after yourself. Especially if you're in someone else's bathroom.

Hers would be (I can check later πŸ™‚)Β "Clean that up now, and don't do it again please." However (and this is where I both hold the trump card and get my brownie points) I am the one that cleans the bathroom and downstairs toilet in our house. OK, OK, she cleans the rest of the house. But I do the ironing too. And most of the cooking and washing.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...