An Experience to Remember (w/ my preschool teacher)

44 minutes ago, vkas said:

You are a male and you sat down to pee?

Yes... We all are raised differently and I never took a piss standing at home, I still don't. Part of this is because I'm lazy as shit and don't want to bother with aiming, part of it is due to my inability to sense whether or not I need to shit until my bladder's empty and as such I don't want to bother with having to switch positions. The other reason is my house is poorly insulated and due to this if I were to stand, the entire house would be able to hear it and as stated before, I'm too lazy to master the techniques of curving the bullet to get that perfect silent piss.

When I'm in public it's a different story all together, I will never sit on the seat because that's fucking disgusting, and if I have to take a shit I will always hover. On the other hand if a washroom, like the ones found in many of the gas stations here in Canada, only get seemed to be cleaned on a yearly basis, then I won't even bother with the aiming portion, a small price to pay for not keeping your washrooms sanitary.

By the end of this Summer, I will have moved out of my parent's place and I might change my habits.

On 5/26/2021 at 9:04 PM, Sunfoxxx said:

my teacher then quietly walked up to the urinal, hiked up her skirt (not all the way, just about half way up her thighs) and also began to piss

Any more sightings?  Is this more common in Canada or the Francophony?

Also did she wipe?

Edited by yellowii

Let's not get too critical and try to over-analyse here.

@Sunfoxxx has shared an experience that happened in pre-school, many years ago...   So in my mind that's not too far after potty training, and not unusual for boys to sit on the toilet.  And quite realistic to think that memories would be hazy after all these years.  Did she wipe, did she pull panties aside?  Does it matter?  Maybe just go with whatever mental picture is in your mind and enjoy the thought.

• Like 4
On 6/3/2021 at 6:34 AM, MaxWasTaken said:

Great story it reminds me of my school time. 

Our school had this program where you could have a "student business". They gave you some money to manage for whatever project you wanted to try. (It was quite complicated to get started but that's not what this story is about). We had a small place where we sold hot food and snacks during lunch breaks. Teachers and students alike would eat at our place and we would cater during school events. That meant we spend a lot of time in school even when lessons were over. 
Now the interesting part: We were 2-3 Boys and 3 Girls having fun in our own private room at school. When someone needed to pee we all would go together because we didn't want anyone to leave the conversation. So it was a super common sight at my school to have ~2 boys and 3 girls sitting in the girls toilets talking to each other while some of us were peeing. Once a confused teacher joined us. All of the schools staff could preorder food at our place which we would then deliver to their classrooms so we were basically friends with all of them. The teacher just gave us a weird look and laughed to our jokes while sitting on the toilet. 

Sounds like a great experience!  No apprenticeship is complete without listening to girls pee. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
On 6/3/2021 at 12:34 PM, MaxWasTaken said:

Great story it reminds me of my school time. 

Our school had this program where you could have a "student business". They gave you some money to manage for whatever project you wanted to try. (It was quite complicated to get started but that's not what this story is about). We had a small place where we sold hot food and snacks during lunch breaks. Teachers and students alike would eat at our place and we would cater during school events. That meant we spend a lot of time in school even when lessons were over. 
Now the interesting part: We were 2-3 Boys and 3 Girls having fun in our own private room at school. When someone needed to pee we all would go together because we didn't want anyone to leave the conversation. So it was a super common sight at my school to have ~2 boys and 3 girls sitting in the girls toilets talking to each other while some of us were peeing. Once a confused teacher joined us. All of the schools staff could preorder food at our place which we would then deliver to their classrooms so we were basically friends with all of them. The teacher just gave us a weird look and laughed to our jokes while sitting on the toilet. 

That sounds interesting. 

I was a complete loner of a kid who always went into a stall in the bathroom and didn't take part in the joking that often took place around the urinals (until the teen years, when bathrooms had stopped being places for hanging out and joking around), so maybe stuff like this went on and I didn't know. I'm also sure this is something that varies by culture. But in my understanding, any sort of undressing in front of the opposite sex was either something that happened with neighborhood friends when in preschool/kindergarten, or then again in the teen years when truth-or-dare type games started--or else in the rather unusual case of close boy/girl friendships in elementary school. At camps or whatever there was always strict separation between the sexes in terms of rooms and walking into the girls' bathroom at school was something we didn't even think of doing, even the troublemakers/class clowns.

• Like 1