Todays Unintended Wetting In Public

Due to an issue my prostate I have been unable to do any holds in a very long time. I recently underwent a procedure to fix this and my ability to hold seems to be that. I should not get cocky though.

While some days I can hold it well held 780ml on Monday only letting go because it was distracting from what I needed to do. Plus as often happens my full bladder pressed on my bowls causing me to need to take care of that.

Then this morning I went walking with a rail trail group I regularly walk with.  I knew that third cup of tea was a mistake ,but hey I can hold it again. We were about half way through our 1.2 mile  one way walk when I felt the need to pee , nothing urgent though. Not only would stepping off the trail to pee not work because  I was with people but there is no place on this trail to do so .However as I approached the porta potty I felt like I was about to leak. Unfortunately that leak  started before I reach the potty ,and didn't stop. I peed in my pants until I got inside and was able to free myself. The result was the front and crotch of my jeans were obviously wet even onto my butt. I had no option but to rejoin the group for the walk back. I just acted like nothing was wrong and they did not seem to notice . I don't see how they could not know because I quickly broke from the group and rushed to the port a potty and returned with wet pants.

1.5 hours after my first accident I returned home needing to pee again .As I was unlocking the door and disarming the alarm my pee felt like it was going to come out again. As I got inside I started leaking again ,and could not stop. As a result my still wet pants could not absorb as much and I soaked my jeans down to my ankles. This is the result.

600PM -2 hours later edit Despite this morning's real accident(s) right now I am enjoying a nice hold. My bladder is pleasantly uncomfortable , but I don't feel much pressure in my penis,  like a leak is  threatening sitting here.  20 minutes later I am getting waves of desperation having to hold myself but no leaks yet . Standing up will be interesting.

Weird.

Wet My Jeans 2.jpg

I'm older than you and with an enlarged prostate, and I can tell you to prepare to have the need to pee go from 3 or 4 to 10 in seconds.  Sometimes I surprise myself with a long pee after normal urgency, but other times I start leaking before I can get to the toilet, and I didn't think I had to go that badly!  Nowadays, if I'm out in public I don't attempt to hold and take frequent pees, which no doubt reduces my capacity.  If I'm going to be out and about for several hours with uncertain rest room access, I wear a pad in my briefs just in case.  I generally don't need it, but it prevents the anxiety.  

• Like 1
On 5/31/2021 at 9:31 AM, Spectator9 said:

I'm older than you and with an enlarged prostate, and I can tell you to prepare to have the need to pee go from 3 or 4 to 10 in seconds.  Sometimes I surprise myself with a long pee after normal urgency, but other times I start leaking before I can get to the toilet, and I didn't think I had to go that badly!  Nowadays, if I'm out in public I don't attempt to hold and take frequent pees, which no doubt reduces my capacity.  If I'm going to be out and about for several hours with uncertain rest room access, I wear a pad in my briefs just in case.  I generally don't need it, but it prevents the anxiety.  

About a month ago I underwent a urolift . It's a minimally invasive procedure done under an anesthetic. Going through my urethra the Dr. "tied back"my protruding prostate pressing on my urethra.  I was quite uncomfortable for a couple of days and had very little control for a few after the catheter was removed. Although , obviously I had this unexpected accident, ( I was not holding my pee) I can definitely hold my pee much better than before. The Dr said my control would improve over time . I have been doing my part by deliberately holding my pee at home until my bladder feels really full and I get the leak warnings. No problem there I always enjoyed the feeling of a full bladder and intense need to pee anyway. I also have practiced kegels to re-strengthen my sphincter. 

Edited by wettingman