Craziest place you've had sex?

I know I'll probably get blown out the water here, but here goes:

A classroom (a couple at really well known universities in the east coast, actually)

In front of my siblings(I was young and we were under the covers but if you looked it was pretty obvious)

Next to a stop sign on the curb of a quiet road, completely naked.

On top of a dryer (pee was involved in this one)

In the ocean not too far away from shore. Mother was present and again, I was young.

In the woods, butt naked (mosquitos got rich that night)

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I love public places, so I guess quite some of our sex would qualify as crazy places, I'd name two that come to mind :

- in a plane (11 hours long flight), at some time, all lights are down and most people are supposed to be sleeping (or trying to). My wife and I were on the side of the plane, and on the other side of the aisle, a girl was watching a movie. Most other people that could see us were asleep. My wife got me a handjob, which ended up her taking me into her mouth for the finish. The girl next to us, with just the aisle between her and my wife, just had to turn her head to see us, but she didn't, clearly absorbed into her movie.

- in a restaurant, there were few people since it was a bit expensive. There was a couple a few tables away from us, and a lonely guy, on the side, then again quite away too. My wife got me a quick footjob under the table (there was a lenghty tablecloth, which helped being discrete). I had a view of the staff entrance to the kitchen, so I could keep watch, and we benefited from a moment just after dessert was served. It took a few minutes, she made me jerk into the napkin. She was quite stressed, but luck was on our side, we got just the right amound of minutes without the waiter coming. That's a great memory too.

Edited by expererg
  • Like 1
  • Hot 2
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

In the creek at night behind, my now, in laws house with my wife, then girlfriend, with people on the deck that kind of overlooks the creek. If memory serves me correctly I remember my to be mother in law yelling down to check on us while we were “in the middle of things”… fortunately we were shoulder deep in the water and there was no moon, so no one could really see us. Not too crazy, and unfortunately no peeing involved in that story, but a good time nonetheless.

• Love 1
  • Hot 1

My times with my wife include:

- Balcony of a cruise ship.

- Beaches after dark including in the UK and abroad.

- Mutual masturbation of each other in a train compartment.

- A bench by a river and also one by a canal with risk of people passing by.  

- Various outdoor locations.  Probably the favourite was in a gravel carpark near a country walking spot. Where we did it stood up against the car.  Nobody around but there was a house with lights on close enough that we could see the people in the living room.  They probably couldn't see us because it was dark, but who knows? 

- Once we went to a place close to a lake and were eating a picnic sat on a blanket.  There were other people around.  Mrs A was wearing a skirt and at one point she said she needed to pee.   She didn't want to get up and head for a bush as she was worried everyone around would know what she was doing.   So after a bit of discussion on options she slipped her knickers off under her skirt and moved the back of her skirt out from under her.  She then proceeded to pee right there sat on the blanket whilst continuing to eat strawberries.   We figured that her pee would mostly go straight through the blanket, which was right and she enjoyed her relief with nobody except me having a clue.   Of course I then ended up with an erection so we had to discretely do something about that.   She straddled me facing me and we made it work whilst trying not to be too obvious about our movements although I'm sure some people twigged that we were doing more than cuddling.   I didn't last long anyway as her pussy was still wet with pee and I could see the wet patch she had left on the blanket.  However, her peeing could have been totally discrete but what followed probably wasn't quite so much.  Interesting that she rather be seen in the act of having sex (even if covered) rather than be seen going towards a bush and being worried about what someone might think that she may be going to do there.

Edited by Alfresco
  • Love 2
  • Hot 2
  • 4 months later...

First time ever 17, away on a church camp and had sex in a nearby graveyard.

With my G/F and later wife Caz,

On a railway station, a dozen got off the train, and left the station, I was checking the timetable and Caz told me to hurry up because she needed to pee, I looked around, we were the only ones there. I sat on the seat, reached up and pulled off her panties, she stood there an did her wee, I got hard, so we made love with her sitting on my lap on the seat.

Up against the car in the carpark after a dance

Up against a door in a bedroom at a house party

In her parents garage, they were home at the time

• Hot 3

With my ex:
-On her parent's kitchen table. How fun it was to have dinner at that exact same table a few hours later😁

With my current gf:
-On the kitchen counter
-In the car. I have a Kia Picanto and we're both a bit on the larger side, so you can imagine how weird the positions got😁 Due to those very weird positions, there was a lot of pressure on my gf's bladder so pee was (involuntary, I like watching girls pee, but I am not into pee play) involved in this one.
-In a swimming pool
-In a jacuzzi
-In the sea. We thought we were being very discreet but 10 minutes later the couple swimming next to us were also fucking in the sea (not so discreet) so maybe they was what we were doing and got some inspiration. 
-On the balcony of our AirBnB
-In the shower (not so weird though I guess, and it's not a place I enjoy much)
-Handjob in the car while driving (both gave and received, not at the same time though!)
-Handjob in the cinema during a silent movie (also gave and received this one)
-She often jerks me off while she is sitting on the toilet having a pee (which I love, despite my non-interest in pee play)
-I once received a handjob seconds after I finished peeing against some abandoned building. Was a lot of fun to add some cum to my puddle!

• 4 months later...
On 2/3/2023 at 11:03 AM, Alfresco said:

Interesting that she rather be seen in the act of having sex (even if covered) rather than be seen going towards a bush and being worried about what someone might think that she may be going to do there.

What horniness does to a bitch, huh? 😂

• Like 1
On 6/30/2023 at 12:42 AM, JDG said:

-In the sea. We thought we were being very discreet but 10 minutes later the couple swimming next to us were also fucking in the sea (not so discreet) so maybe they was what we were doing and got some inspiration. 

Had the exact same thing happen when I had sex with a fling of mine in a hotel pool. 😂 We both thought it was hot but weren’t sure whether they were finally going to add to the water like we did.