So... Who likes buttplugs?

I think it looks very hot when woman wearing or using one! Unfortunately for me it's only online fantasies, I don't have a woman partner in real life who would want use them, or would agree to try anal play/sex overall.

Guest UnabashedUser

Although I've never had an official buttplug per se I do enjoy a woman fingering me while she's sucking me off, particularly when I'm cumming in her mouth.

*waves* Me. Seeing and using them especially when they are worn casually below regular clothing. Sadly the thought turns me more on, then the actual use, but maybe i haven't found the right toy yet. 

Quick side story: i got into butt plugs because i was always fascinated with girls wearing stealthy vibrators during the day. Being a man this was not an option and because i never want to put someone through something i wouldn't do myself, i needed something else. Then i was curious about how sex felt for a woman. Experimenting with anal toys was the closest option so i tried it. So i had to buy a plug ... and a second ... and a third. xD

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Something I've always wanted to try is double-ended anal beads. I'm not even sure they exist, but I'd like to fasten one end in my ass and the other in my girl's, then get the tension just right and fuck her pussy. Seems like the extra tug between our connected asses would make all the motions raunchier. 

Guest UnabashedUser

Anal beads are really stimulating if you can time is so a bead is pulled out in synchronization to each pulse of the ejaculation..Totally amazing feeling.

• 2 weeks later...

There was a time in my life where I was pressured into having sexual relations with people just because of the fear that one day they might change their minds and decide that the relationship wasn't working out. It's unfortunate but true: for some adults, having sex with someone can be a decision that has lasting consequences on their mental health. I was helped by my friends who supported me and made me realize I have to respect myself. Then they bought me unicorn tails to have fun, and I was laughing so hard, you can not imagine.

Guest UnabashedUser
On 6/12/2021 at 5:10 PM, deliquescent said:

. Seems like the extra tug between our connected asses would make all the motions raunchier. 

A few times in the hot tub the wife and I will hook up that way with a long double headed dildo, half up her asshole and half up mine. Then I'll slide my cock into her pussy and facing each other get a rocking motion started to finish us off.  It is an extra special thrill.  Do love to cum with something up my ass to clench on, and she's that way too.

• 4 weeks later...