• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, pop-a-squat said:

... It was a lot of fun to go outside and be watched at the same time. I think I enjoyed it even more than he did.

Sounds like the enjoyment was very mutual.  You might get to do something about hardening cock someday, too.  Pleasure on top of pleasure.

I wish I had a co-worker like you to hang out with ... sadly, working from home for the last year means I have no co-workers to hang out with at all (and testing the waters via zoom or webex seems like an extraordinarily bad idea ... lol). 

• Love 1

Always enjoyed cumming outdoors while being able to watch a girl squatting and having a pee outdoors never got a view like that though thanks for sharing I hope you shook your bum up and down for him too! Lucky guy 

• Like 2

Your co-worker probably can't believe his luck that he has found that you are willing to pee in front of him regularly.   I'd love to be in his position.

As to which I like more - very difficult one.   I love the sheer naughtiness of you peeing on the carpet around your home - especially that you've involved others in it.   I find peeing in the car is amazing because you must keep peeing in the same place, so it must be leaving a residual odour and probably never fully dries.  I think the pees by your car at work are very daring as you don't know what reaction you would get if other people discover you and it is particularly naughty because you are leaving puddles on the car park which other people must see and must therefore know that someone is peeing there.   Nature pees are great in themselves and I love them, but they don't have the naughtiness factor.   

If I had to pick one, I would say probably peeing in the car park at work.   The thing that I would love to see would be peeing in indoor places other than your home such as car park stairwells, hotel corridors, fitting rooms in shops etc.  Not that I'm trying to encourage you to do something different, but if you are already as relaxed with your peeing as you are, then I'm sure there would be opportunities for this.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...