Pissing Whenever and Wherever

5 hours ago, pop-a-squat said:

I woke up in the middle of the night needing to piss so badly. I couldn’t make it to the bathroom, so I decided it’d be easiest to take a piss on my laundry. I pissed for a good twenty seconds, a nice full stream. 

here’s the video: 

https://www.erome.com/a/mzEYbZjj

ABB65BC0-399D-4DF1-A736-5D7141D8CE6D.png

very nice.... done that before too in the middle of the night except that as I was living with mum and sisters at the time it was because I didn't want to have to try and find some clothes to put on first so they wouldn't see Me walking to the bathroom nude. Figured it would just be easier to use my laundry then just put it in the wash

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I drank a lot of water before going to sleep last night. I woke up so many times needing to take a piss. I slept without pants on and just kept continuing to piss in the laundry. It was all completely soaked by the time I woke up.

• Hot 3
5 hours ago, hibillymayshear said:

I love watching you pee wherever you want! when I stayed at this cottage i used the spare room for peeing. I would pee against the wall and on the carpet in the closet. I also peed on the carpet in font of the bed. As a guy, my favourite thing about peeing on carpets is i can shoot my stream at a farther distance and I can pee in a more comfortable position since Im not limited to peeing in a toilet bowl. 

Oh I love that so much. Wish I could’ve been there to see that. I love when a guy uses the wall as a urinal. So hot.

• Agree 2
4 hours ago, pop-a-squat said:

Oh I love that so much. Wish I could’ve been there to see that. I love when a guy uses the wall as a urinal. So hot.

I wish you were there too. Id love to let you watch me pee and would have love to watch you spray down the wall and carpet :) 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
On 11/7/2022 at 2:45 AM, hibillymayshear said:

I wish you were there too. Id love to let you watch me pee and would have love to watch you spray down the wall and carpet 🙂

I know what you mean.  Whenever I'm peeing in my hotel room, I can't help but wish @pop-a-squat or one of the other lovely ladies here was with me.  

• Love 1
On 11/18/2022 at 9:10 PM, pop-a-squat said:

Upon awakening my bladder was completely full and I needed to pee immediately. I opted for going in one of my drawers. I quickly began soaking my clothes in piss. It felt so relieving.

FA0495C3-7083-4C6A-985B-472C1C0E2740.jpeg

[For site tidiness I've relocated the Video of this amazing pee into the Pee Video's section in @pop-a-squat's own post there - https://peefans.com/topic/12261-homemade-videos/?tab=comments#comment-325270]

8 hours ago, pop-a-squat said:

I had to tinkle pretty badly, so I squatted and sprayed my carpet 😉

50A9872C-4FCF-4D08-BC83-DBEF22F2531D.jpeg

5CEE50A3-1635-4935-B54D-A828EA67314E.jpeg

F8FECA67-F12E-4CC5-929F-E6DF01717390.jpeg

Another hot pictures of your hot pussy peeing on carpet. Looks like you pee hard from  pictures of stream. Nice pussy here and nice stream. 

I had my old male coworker over tonight for some fun. He and I have done a lot of peeing together. We were in bed when I really needed to go for a piss. I already didn’t have my pants on, so I opted for getting on the floor on my knees and tinkling on the carpet. My stream varied in strength as I was trying not to piss so loud that my roommates would hear me. They still don’t know I’m using my bedroom as my bathroom. My coworker thoroughly enjoyed watching me make a mess.

A19E7F9E-2373-4217-87A8-56BA47D74913.jpeg

3B22024A-71BE-4E01-A919-A21FA9FDC186.jpeg

0DE8A64E-757D-4F64-844E-7CD39C654209.jpeg

1AD3B4EF-52F0-47C9-843E-9ECB496679A1.jpeg

DF524B79-1DE1-40EE-983F-12EC3A8AF82E.jpeg

• Hot 4

I remember being at a camping music festival with a guy friend of mine. I would wake up in the middle of the night or the early morning needing a pee. There were tons of other tents near ours, but usually no one was awake yet or outside. So I’d wake up and sneak out of the tent and piss between mine and others tents.

• Like 2
  • Hot 2
4 minutes ago, pop-a-squat said:

Today was very interesting. I was having a private conversation with one of my new roommates. We got on the topic of obscure kinks. He mentioned being into watersports even before I did. I casually slipped in that I’m very into it. 

I couldn’t help but be naughty and tell him I had to piss soon. He said “oh really? I could probably take one myself”. I told him sometimes I like to pee in the backyard when no one else is home. We happened to be alone at home… I told him I’m really into being watched when I go pee. I also mentioned I like to watch others and even “help” them. 

He got very excited. He jumped up and began walking towards the back door. He asked “are you coming or not?”. I got up of course and followed him. When we got out back we looked around for somewhere to go. We have a small shed with a gap between the wooden fence. I told him we could go behind there. We walked back there and i immediately needed to piss. I turned facing him and pulled down my jeans and got in a squat. He stood back a little bit so he could look down between my legs. I began spraying a stream in front of me and some of it splashed onto his shoes. He didn’t seem to care. I kept pissing and it pooled up in the grass. Once I finished I shook my bum and pussy to try to dry it a bit. Then I very slowly got up and pulled my pants up.

I didn’t even ask, but I reached for his zipper and started unzipping. He turned towards the fence. I pulled out his cock from the hole in his boxers and held his shaft in my hand. I aimed it at the wooden fence and he began peeing. He was semi erect at this point. I really enjoy watching his piss wet the fence and drip down. When he was done peeing I shook him dry and helped put it away. 

We went back inside and shared some stories about pissing.

that's awesome 

• Love 1