Pissing Whenever and Wherever

Oh yes. Bedroom pisses are very satisfying. ☺️ I've never seen vents like you describe in a normal house. Are they like sinks, but to air the room, and you just piss in them? Do you leave your puddles to dry even on hard floors? I guess you would get huge crystalline fields after a while. 🤭

• Hot 1
15 hours ago, Wetling said:

Oh yes. Bedroom pisses are very satisfying. ☺️ I've never seen vents like you describe in a normal house. Are they like sinks, but to air the room, and you just piss in them? Do you leave your puddles to dry even on hard floors? I guess you would get huge crystalline fields after a while. 🤭

I always clean it up with a towel afterwards, then wash it.

• Like 2
8 hours ago, pop-a-squat said:

I needed to piss sooo badly at my friends house while they were showering. The door was locked to the bathroom so I had to decide quickly where I was going to take my piss. I ran out to their driveway which is shared by their neighbor. I saw the neighbor coming back and forth with groceries from their car to house. When it appeared they were done and inside the house I pulled my jeans down and squatted over the pavement. I let out a huge heavy golden stream. As I was pissing the neighbor came out… he left something in the car. He walked up to me as I was taking a piss and apologized for seeing me like this and I apologized for squatting in his driveway. He told me it didn’t bother him as he sometimes relieves himself outside. 

what a nice guy.... I got busted once pissing outside at my uncle's holiday home by the neighbors but they weren't as understanding as that guy 

• Like 1
On 5/19/2023 at 6:02 AM, pop-a-squat said:

I also took another pee in my friends bath tub. Right on the edge, into the tub and I don’t even wash down the piss I just leave it.

IMG_4723.jpeg

IMG_4722.jpeg

IMG_4724.jpeg

Would you think it was normal if your friend was peeing while casually chatting with you? 

On 5/9/2023 at 11:42 AM, Wetling said:

They are indeed very satisfying ☺️. I’ve never seen similar venting systems in houses within the DACH area. In the US, these vents are pretty standard, and they have a big AC unit somewhere in the basement, which distributes the hot or cold air throughout the house. Normally the vents do have the size of a DIN A4 paper or larger. 

• Agree 1
11 hours ago, Bedwttr said:

In the US, these vents are pretty standard, and they have a big AC unit somewhere in the basement, which distributes the hot or cold air throughout the house. Normally the vents do have the size of a DIN A4 paper or larger. 

Wow, isn't it a problem if something falls into them or if they get wet? I could hardly resist to squat and empty my bladder in them all the time. 🙂

• Love 1
  • Hot 3
46 minutes ago, Wetling said:

Wow, isn't it a problem if something falls into them or if they get wet? I could hardly resist to squat and empty my bladder in them all the time. 🙂

Yes, small objects.  They do have a protective grill over them, but that won't stop small objects (or liquids 🤣) from entering.

• Agree 1
  • Hot 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, pop-a-squat said:

Hello everyone! 

I recently had the opportunity to squat down in a men’s public bathroom and piss over the drain in the center of the floor. I had my friend stand guard at the door as to not let anyone in whilst I was relieving myself. Most of it got on the floor and not on the drain, but that made it even naughtier. 

Then today I got home from running errands and when I went to go inside the house I realized I wanted to relieve myself somewhere naughty. I went into the garage and took my pants off. I squatted down in the corner of the room and pissed all over the cement. It felt very good to soak the ground.

Welcome back! Your stories are always a great surprise.

• Love 2
On 5/22/2021 at 11:08 AM, pop-a-squat said:

The first piss I was in my bedroom and had a friend watching a movie with me. I told them I needed to piss. I went to go to the bathroom and the door was locked. Someone was in there. I told my friend this and they’re aware of my naughty pissing. They asked me what I’d normally do in this situation. I told them just go in my room. They told me to do what I needed to do. I pulled my pants off and got in a squat and just relieved myself in front of them. They stared at me and watched me make a puddle on my carpet. After I was finished they told me they had to piss too. It was a female friend and I encouraged her to go in my room. She walked to the corner and dropped her shorts and got into a squat and began pissing on my carpet. It was so sexy. She pissed for a long time. 

The second one I was with my dad shopping for groceries and had to piss when I got to the car. He told me to go beside the car. He stood near me and watched for people. I pulled my pants down and began pissing. He looked over at me and then kept a look out. When I was finished up he went pee and pissed against the door. 

The last pictures I went into my roommates bedroom and took my pants off and pissed all over her carpet standing up. I made a really nice puddle. When I was finished I got into bed with her and had a little fun 😉

EE0AC0FF-981B-4084-B493-BF084C99C4A2.jpeg

1383E83F-DF68-4CB9-8965-4F7EE003EA45.jpeg

16D3FFF3-CF3D-4146-A5AF-BFA042FA9A12.jpeg

347DB29D-62CD-4B1B-B8B6-D237254BDE8D.jpeg

58C29C9F-6E8D-4832-8221-01964019C82B.jpeg

Lovely pictures and thanks for sharing your wonderful pee moments x

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, pop-a-squat said:

I needed to pee while at my friends house. I held it all the way until I was leaving. When I got outside to the car, I opened the passenger door and one behind it. I pulled my shorts down and sat on the edge of the car on the passenger side. I immediately began pissing a thick golden stream onto the pavement. It poured out of me naturally. I finished up and got in my car and drove off.

IMG_4964.jpeg

IMG_4965.jpeg

IMG_4966.jpeg

IMG_4967.jpeg

IMG_4968.jpeg

IMG_4969.jpeg

IMG_4963.jpeg

I love that you piss anywhere 

• Love 1