Pissing Whenever and Wherever

12 hours ago, pop-a-squat said:

I really really needed to pee. I took my new shoes out of their bow, pulled my jeans off and stood over the box and let go. I made a nice wet spot in the box. I missed pissing into boxes and might do more of it soon. 

50F6F72A-5975-432E-8310-2E8487D0BCEB.png

81109025-115D-447A-B20F-46875CA385D1.png

8017963A-FF08-4A81-843E-7C9A2F33CB98.jpeg

OMG how hot!! I love to piss in boxes myself. Some months ago I had a box just like that next to my bed and I peed in it for days in a row until it was so soggy it almost fell apart. It skipped my mind afterwards, but seeing your hot pictures reminded me of it. I'll put a box next to the bed again tonight!!

• Like 1
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, ProfessionalPisser said:

How is it that I always tell myself I’ll be good and stick to a box or bin of some sort but as soon as that desperation feeling comes on, I’m too tempted to do something risky. I love peeing onto or into things but like, casually. I miss having this old couch in my room because I would just sit on it with no pants on and drink water until I was really desperate and then I’d just let go. Towels, pillows, blankets, couches… do those things always feel better to pee on?? Or is that just me?

I have family staying at my apartment and I need to be sneaky about doing anything but I’m so desperate to figure out a good sneaky solution… is a box your favorite? Do you have any other good secret pee places? 

37E07940-8F75-4BA7-8353-DDAB39C88CB5.gif

oh damn that's hot. Thanks for sharing.  Wish I had a female friend like you.

One of my fave places used to be my walk in closet (this was back when I was flitting with a female workmate a few years ago) coz I could just blame the cat if she happened to discover it. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
4 hours ago, ProfessionalPisser said:

How is it that I always tell myself I’ll be good and stick to a box or bin of some sort but as soon as that desperation feeling comes on, I’m too tempted to do something risky. I love peeing onto or into things but like, casually. I miss having this old couch in my room because I would just sit on it with no pants on and drink water until I was really desperate and then I’d just let go. Towels, pillows, blankets, couches… do those things always feel better to pee on?? Or is that just me?

I have family staying at my apartment and I need to be sneaky about doing anything but I’m so desperate to figure out a good sneaky solution… is a box your favorite? Do you have any other good secret pee places? 

So hot @ProfessionalPisser .  One suggestion is do under your bed or you could find a cup.  Maybe before you do your laundry give it a nice soaking. 

13 hours ago, ProfessionalPisser said:

Good lord I got hard so fast it hurt, who are you? Lol

• Hot 1

I went to have some coffee this morning and sat in the living room. My roommate who pisses with me was awake. I didn’t hear anyone else awake, well one of the others was at work already. I confided in him that I was starting to need to go pee. He told me he also needed to go. We decided it would be fun to go outside in the snow. My car and his car were parked front to back. There was a gap between the two cars. We decided to piss between them. I walked between the cars and pulled down my jeans and squatted over the snow and began pissing. He took out his cock and aimed for the back of my car. We pissed at the same time. A few cars drove down our street, but probably couldn’t really see what was going on. We finished up and went back inside and continued with our morning coffee. 😉

• Love 1
  • Hot 2