Pissing Whenever and Wherever

18 hours ago, pop-a-squat said:

I thought it might be fun to invite my roommate over to hang out with my family due to his interest in watersports. I figured I’d hold my piss in anticipation so I could show him what hanging out with my family is really like. We got to their house in the early afternoon. I introduced them all to one another. It was my dad, mom, my roommate and myself. My Dad and mom were sitting in the living room watching TV. My dad in his recliner and my mom on the couch. I invited him to sit next to her. 

I promptly took my jeans and underwear off, I got on my knees in the center of the room and began pissing into the carpet. To add an extra layer of naughtiness I pulled up my shirt for a moment. I kept peeing as everyone looked at me. Before I finished up my dad got me a tissue and handed it to me, I continued soaking the floor and once my flow stopped I wiped myself dry and threw the tissue into the puddle. 

I sat on the other side of my roommate on the couch. My dad needed to take a pee and got up and pulled out his cock, he stood facing the wall and began spraying it, with his piss running down the wall onto the carpet. We could see everything from the side. He shook himself off and tucked it back into his sweatpants. 

My roommate whispered to me “I really need to go pee, what do I do?” I told him he could pull out his dick and go from his seat, he could stand and go anywhere he wanted, in the closet, a drawer or anywhere else. He got up and walked to the side of the couch, he was on my moms side. He pulled out his dick and began spraying the side of the couch. He looked shy but relieved. He pissed for a long time, I could tell he was getting hard. He finished up and shoved his semi hard dick back into his jeans. 

My mom had a robe on as she often does at home. She was sitting on the other side of my roommate, she simply spread her legs apart and got to the edge of the seat. She let out a gentle trickle of pee, he tried to look away and I encouraged him to watch. He then moved his head and his eyes were right on her pussy. Her flow sped up, making a light hissing sound, and you could hear it hitting the carpet. She finished up and put her legs back together and moved back in her seat.

Thats hot! I would have loved to be there to piss on that carpet while everyone watches. I would pee for as long as possible at the farthest distance possible :) 

• Love 1
On 12/19/2022 at 12:35 AM, pop-a-squat said:

My mom had a robe on as she often does at home. She was sitting on the other side of my roommate, she simply spread her legs apart and got to the edge of the seat. She let out a gentle trickle of pee, he tried to look away and I encouraged him to watch. He then moved his head and his eyes were right on her pussy. Her flow sped up, making a light hissing sound, and you could hear it hitting the carpet. She finished up and put her legs back together and moved back in her seat.

I love how your mother didn't lift or remove her robe but just spread her legs and let it go. Thank you for these stories.

• Agree 3
On 12/19/2022 at 5:35 AM, pop-a-squat said:

I thought it might be fun to invite my roommate over to hang out with my family due to his interest in watersports. I figured I’d hold my piss in anticipation so I could show him what hanging out with my family is really like. We got to their house in the early afternoon. I introduced them all to one another. It was my dad, mom, my roommate and myself. My Dad and mom were sitting in the living room watching TV. My dad in his recliner and my mom on the couch. I invited him to sit next to her. 

I promptly took my jeans and underwear off, I got on my knees in the center of the room and began pissing into the carpet. To add an extra layer of naughtiness I pulled up my shirt for a moment. I kept peeing as everyone looked at me. Before I finished up my dad got me a tissue and handed it to me, I continued soaking the floor and once my flow stopped I wiped myself dry and threw the tissue into the puddle. 

I sat on the other side of my roommate on the couch. My dad needed to take a pee and got up and pulled out his cock, he stood facing the wall and began spraying it, with his piss running down the wall onto the carpet. We could see everything from the side. He shook himself off and tucked it back into his sweatpants. 

My roommate whispered to me “I really need to go pee, what do I do?” I told him he could pull out his dick and go from his seat, he could stand and go anywhere he wanted, in the closet, a drawer or anywhere else. He got up and walked to the side of the couch, he was on my moms side. He pulled out his dick and began spraying the side of the couch. He looked shy but relieved. He pissed for a long time, I could tell he was getting hard. He finished up and shoved his semi hard dick back into his jeans. 

Wow @pop-a-squat  that  is amazing I would love to hear how it carried on.

• Agree 1
1 hour ago, pop-a-squat said:

I really needed to go so I knocked on my roommates door and asked him if I could go piss. He said “always”. So I pulled down my pants and squatted over the wood.  

2F02EDA0-F6E2-43CB-A845-6A6B2F1E51FB.jpeg

E9C6CE39-CDF0-4B89-818A-9F4F8A4556D4.jpeg

4522EC66-19E0-4143-88D3-26CE4D2B4C6B.jpeg

Quite the puddle and you’re still peeing! Merry Christmas and thanks for sharing!

• Love 1