Pissing Whenever and Wherever

5 hours ago, hibillymayshear said:

I love watching you pee wherever you want! when I stayed at this cottage i used the spare room for peeing. I would pee against the wall and on the carpet in the closet. I also peed on the carpet in font of the bed. As a guy, my favourite thing about peeing on carpets is i can shoot my stream at a farther distance and I can pee in a more comfortable position since Im not limited to peeing in a toilet bowl. 

Oh I love that so much. Wish I could’ve been there to see that. I love when a guy uses the wall as a urinal. So hot.

• Agree 2
On 11/7/2022 at 2:45 AM, hibillymayshear said:

I wish you were there too. Id love to let you watch me pee and would have love to watch you spray down the wall and carpet 🙂

I know what you mean.  Whenever I'm peeing in my hotel room, I can't help but wish @pop-a-squat or one of the other lovely ladies here was with me.  

• Love 1
On 11/18/2022 at 9:10 PM, pop-a-squat said:

Upon awakening my bladder was completely full and I needed to pee immediately. I opted for going in one of my drawers. I quickly began soaking my clothes in piss. It felt so relieving.

FA0495C3-7083-4C6A-985B-472C1C0E2740.jpeg

[For site tidiness I've relocated the Video of this amazing pee into the Pee Video's section in @pop-a-squat's own post there - https://peefans.com/topic/12261-homemade-videos/?tab=comments#comment-325270]

8 hours ago, pop-a-squat said:

I had to tinkle pretty badly, so I squatted and sprayed my carpet 😉

50A9872C-4FCF-4D08-BC83-DBEF22F2531D.jpeg

5CEE50A3-1635-4935-B54D-A828EA67314E.jpeg

F8FECA67-F12E-4CC5-929F-E6DF01717390.jpeg

Another hot pictures of your hot pussy peeing on carpet. Looks like you pee hard from  pictures of stream. Nice pussy here and nice stream. 

4 minutes ago, pop-a-squat said:

Today was very interesting. I was having a private conversation with one of my new roommates. We got on the topic of obscure kinks. He mentioned being into watersports even before I did. I casually slipped in that I’m very into it. 

I couldn’t help but be naughty and tell him I had to piss soon. He said “oh really? I could probably take one myself”. I told him sometimes I like to pee in the backyard when no one else is home. We happened to be alone at home… I told him I’m really into being watched when I go pee. I also mentioned I like to watch others and even “help” them. 

He got very excited. He jumped up and began walking towards the back door. He asked “are you coming or not?”. I got up of course and followed him. When we got out back we looked around for somewhere to go. We have a small shed with a gap between the wooden fence. I told him we could go behind there. We walked back there and i immediately needed to piss. I turned facing him and pulled down my jeans and got in a squat. He stood back a little bit so he could look down between my legs. I began spraying a stream in front of me and some of it splashed onto his shoes. He didn’t seem to care. I kept pissing and it pooled up in the grass. Once I finished I shook my bum and pussy to try to dry it a bit. Then I very slowly got up and pulled my pants up.

I didn’t even ask, but I reached for his zipper and started unzipping. He turned towards the fence. I pulled out his cock from the hole in his boxers and held his shaft in my hand. I aimed it at the wooden fence and he began peeing. He was semi erect at this point. I really enjoy watching his piss wet the fence and drip down. When he was done peeing I shook him dry and helped put it away. 

We went back inside and shared some stories about pissing.

that's awesome 

• Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...