Pissing Whenever and Wherever

17 hours ago, pop-a-squat said:

I had some company over, a male companion so to speak. Someone who is very familiar with my naughty pissing. We were laying in bed watching a show when I needed to go piss very badly. I told him I was about to piss on the carpet. He got excited and sat up in bed so he could watch what I was about to do. I took off my jeans and kneeled on the carpet. Immediately I began pissing a nice thick stream. It pooled up between my knees making a good size puddle. He could see the piss falling out of my pussy, making a mess of the carpet. My roommates have no idea yet that I’ve been using the floor as my private bathroom. 

E0C1B2CC-29C0-4033-BCC4-4143F19798B5.jpeg

F918BC4B-80D1-4CF2-8004-E084FF187BCF.jpeg

7F09D086-676F-43AE-A29E-7526F6AF8531.jpeg

A9AAF4CB-BA50-473B-8C72-AECC43A27057.jpeg

5BA01841-E14D-407A-8E07-B87E93E9A42A.jpeg

7B9B8B0C-3F79-4AB8-849B-627CADB27734.jpeg

C0BDA538-6D6E-4281-8C47-E2776B3777D7.jpeg

very nice piss! Did you let him piss on the carpet also?

• Like 1
On 9/4/2022 at 3:57 AM, pop-a-squat said:

I went on a late night walk the other day. I was with a good male friend of mine. We were walking down the sidewalk on a semi busy street when I needed to piss. I looked around and there really weren’t any alleys or secluded places I could use. I couldn’t keep walking without going pee, I needed to go that badly. I held it in out of shyness due to it being a busy street. 

I could see a guy walking towards us farther down the sidewalk. I didn’t know what to do. I was afraid I was going to wet myself and embarrass myself in front of my friend. Without thinking about it, I pulled down my jeans and got into a squat and let myself piss. It was pouring out and loudly hissing on the cement in between my sneakers. My friend stood there silently. He happened to glance a few times between my legs looking at my pussy. The man down the sidewalk was getting closer and could see me in full view going pee on the sidewalk. He didn’t seem to care one way or another. I’m sure he’s seen other people pee outside. I kept going even when the guy got much closer. As he approached I apologized for peeing so publicly. He told me not to worry about it and that he understands what it’s like to have to pee somewhere. I finished up and pulled up my pants and we kept on walking. 

that guy walking towards you... a true gentleman 

11 hours ago, pop-a-squat said:

I was outside cleaning up the leaves with my male roommate earlier today. I needed to piss quite badly. There was nowhere to hide privately in our backyard. I decided to mention I needed to piss, and see what he had to say. I told him I didn’t wanna track my muddy boots inside the house or be bothered to undo the laces and put them back on.  His words were “it wouldn’t be the first or last time I’ve seen someone squat outside and pee, go right ahead”.  So I took his invitation and pulled down my jeans, squatted over some of the leaves and pissed onto them. He was trying to not be awkward, and kept glancing over and away while continuing a conversation with me as I was peeing. I made sure my legs were spread nice and wide in case he wanted to get a good glimpse of my hairy pussy. When I finished up I used a few of the leaves to wipe my dripping pussy. Then I stood up and pulled my jeans back up.

That was great that you felt comfortable to suggest peeing in front of your room mate outside like that and that you went ahead with it whilst offering him a great view.    I would love to have someone like you to come and clear leaves in my garden.    

• Love 1
On 11/1/2022 at 8:49 AM, pop-a-squat said:

Woke up bursting for a pee. Hopped out of bed and squatted on the carpet. Relieved myself and made a large puddle. 

CF1ACB2E-0FEA-44E2-ABB5-FBE994EA2380.jpeg

119664A5-BB8A-4833-8067-13DC3A15A8DE.jpeg

C0142CF9-8097-496C-AAC9-DF82D75290D6.jpeg

683E2F82-2FAD-4D84-AF81-CF5984F98B69.jpeg

4A6034B2-92E6-477B-829D-E32FD5E90669.jpeg

Thats a strong stream. From the looks of it, I figured you wouldn't have made it to the bathroom

• Love 1
5 hours ago, pop-a-squat said:

I woke up in the middle of the night needing to piss so badly. I couldn’t make it to the bathroom, so I decided it’d be easiest to take a piss on my laundry. I pissed for a good twenty seconds, a nice full stream. 

here’s the video: 

https://www.erome.com/a/mzEYbZjj

ABB65BC0-399D-4DF1-A736-5D7141D8CE6D.png

very nice.... done that before too in the middle of the night except that as I was living with mum and sisters at the time it was because I didn't want to have to try and find some clothes to put on first so they wouldn't see Me walking to the bathroom nude. Figured it would just be easier to use my laundry then just put it in the wash

• Like 1
  • Love 1